GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Jewel Farm on 2nd February

plssss
Honeybaby123 wrote:
Can you please make the Jewel Farm on 2nd February (Saturday) this week ! Please !  

We will ask the devs and update the forum with the schedule as soon as we know! Very Happy

Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:17 pm
oh i love it when there's jewel farm. Auction House is suddenly so cheap.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 02, 2013 3:10 am
Jewel Farm Unlocks on Feb. 2nd!! @@~~

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:04 pm
can we make jewel farm maybe like once every few months or something instead of every week? the players that make coins selling stuff are really having a hard time. the market is sunk and anything they have that was worth anything is just throwaway now it's not fair to those players. if this keeps up people may just quit from ddtank just because they can't make coins anymore to play. do we really want to wait till that happens guys?

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:12 pm
xkokin wrote:
can we make jewel farm maybe like once every few months or something instead of every week? the players that make coins selling stuff are really having a hard time. the market is sunk and anything they have that was worth anything is just throwaway now it's not fair to those players. if this keeps up people may just quit from ddtank just because they can't make coins anymore to play. do we really want to wait till that happens guys?  

We will relay this message to the developer.
Thanks,
Mazinger

killer3505

Rank 0
killer3505
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:21 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
xkokin wrote:

We will relay this message to the developer.
Thanks,
Mazinger  

i disagree, this is always a possibility, that is economics. when people have valuable stuff you have to sell it, if you choose to wait with selling and an event start giving it as a price that means you waited too long with selling it. its not the events fault for giving it cheaper as a price, its your fault fr keeping it longer and not selling. now the prizes drop and you start crying about that?? imo jewel farm every week. it makes people buy more coins so there are more coins in the economy to be spend. you sould also blame the people that put the items on so cheap and not the event...

P.S. Jewel Farm 9th march please :3

P.P.S. also i got that overpowered helm once the spartacus one by just paying 50c. so yes its possible Wink

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:54 pm
lol that i should. where's my price hammer? Very Happy i blame the morons selling everything so cheap >.< still the market is dead so it's a pain in the arse to make c now. Evil or Very Mad

killer3505

Rank 0
killer3505
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:13 pm
xkokin wrote:
lol that i should. where's my price hammer? Very Happy i blame the morons selling everything so cheap >.< still the market is dead so it's a pain in the arse to make c now. Evil or Very Mad  

1. market is not death =/, what server you play on? im on centaur and its not death at all... i sell most of my stuff in 24h.
2. making coins is easy, always has been. i do jewel farm 50c. get price and sell that for 80c or more unless its a price like random card box or lv1 drill then i just use it. then i just wait 5m and refresh and pick again for 50c. this way i most of the times get tons of prices. then the next day i just sell all of that for a desent price. i never make a lose. last saturday i made 8000c. so to say making coins is hard... no not realy. (i started out with 870 and the next sunday i had 9000+c so thats over 8000c profit. so how can you say making coins is hard?

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedMar 08, 2013 5:39 pm
killer3505 wrote:
xkokin wrote:

1. market is not death =/, what server you play on? im on centaur and its not death at all... i sell most of my stuff in 24h.
2. making coins is easy, always has been. i do jewel farm 50c. get price and sell that for 80c or more unless its a price like random card box or lv1 drill then i just use it. then i just wait 5m and refresh and pick again for 50c. this way i most of the times get tons of prices. then the next day i just sell all of that for a desent price. i never make a lose. last saturday i made 8000c. so to say making coins is hard... no not realy. (i started out with 870 and the next sunday i had 9000+c so thats over 8000c profit. so how can you say making coins is hard?  

Glad to see your results!

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 09, 2013 5:41 am
that's cause it's on a newish server. try saying that after being in Cerberus >.< Cerb is pretty much dead market.