Author Message

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
2671
Location
United States
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:40 pm
I resigned from my position so I have more time to go onto other projects here in Aeria. Plus, Absol deserves the role more then I do, and I felt like he should have it. I'm still supporting the clan when needed, but don't expect to see me active within clan wars, for as I said, I'm onto different things now. ^^

Farewell, my sirs.

Advertisement

oronen55

Rank 0
Joined
20 Feb 2013
Posts
109
Location
United States
PostedFeb 22, 2013 4:06 pm
DevinWT wrote:
I resigned from my position so I have more time to go onto other projects here in Aeria. Plus, Absol deserves the role more then I do, and I felt like he should have it. I'm still supporting the clan when needed, but don't expect to see me active within clan wars, for as I said, I'm onto different things now. ^^

Farewell, my sirs.  



LIKE LEAGUEE YAAA HELLL YAAAA

__Abdul

Rank 2
__Abdul
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Posts
415
Location
Canada
PostedMar 09, 2013 2:41 pm
EarthFamily's TeamSpeak server is added.

----------------------------~~ [ CNb4dboy aka Danger ] ~~

StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Posts
820
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:19 pm
__Abdul wrote:
EarthFamily's TeamSpeak server is added.  

How to make TS3 ?
do u have to pay to make ure own server ?

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 09, 2013 3:25 pm
StarGR wrote:
__Abdul wrote:
EarthFamily's TeamSpeak server is added.  

How to make TS3 ?
do u have to pay to make ure own server ?  

To make a server, yes you do have to pay. To join someones server, no you don't need to pay.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2163
Location
Croatia
PostedMar 11, 2013 4:46 am
Lightz...send my adress of Earth Ts in inbox pls Wink would like to join sometimes to have word with u guys Very Happy

icecrytals1

Rank 1
icecrytals1
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Posts
214
Location
United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:10 pm
I would love to join

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:36 pm
icecrytals1 wrote:
I would love to join  

Cool. Message me in game to join or just register now.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
Joined
13 Nov 2009
Posts
1857
Location
Melbourne Australia
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:00 pm
Hey kids, I am coming back, I am not gonna ask to allow me because if you do not, my goats will deal with you guys and you do not want that to happen XD>

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:37 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
Hey kids, I am coming back, I am not gonna ask to allow me because if you do not, my goats will deal with you guys and you do not want that to happen XD>  

You made my day <333333

This is gonna be like old times. I am glad that your coming back to EarthFamily Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: