Kei783

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 12:44 am

Just change in game name?!?!

Is it possible to just change my in game name at all? I was setting things up and there was a blue button below where I typed and name well it change it to Leo and moved on to the next phase and I was unable to go back at that point. I figured no biggie I can change it once in the game or just re install the app... well guess I can't do those things! I understand it doesn't really matter what my name is but it takes away from the personal experience and detracts from game play to the point of being annoying! if wiping my whole iPad back to factory is the only way I will do that but I would rather not for something that should be simple.
Advertisement

.F.O.U.R.

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Just change in game name?!?!

Kei783 wrote:
Is it possible to just change my in game name at all? I was setting things up and there was a blue button below where I typed and name well it change it to Leo and moved on to the next phase and I was unable to go back at that point. I figured no biggie I can change it once in the game or just re install the app... well guess I can't do those things! I understand it doesn't really matter what my name is but it takes away from the personal experience and detracts from game play to the point of being annoying! if wiping my whole iPad back to factory is the only way I will do that but I would rather not for something that should be simple.  

Yeah, I wish I could do that as well.. First made an account with my "username" then put in my real name, which appeared to be my ingame name,, as you say, it doesn't really matter.. Just really annoying.