smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:00 pm

new problem

after last server crash
if you remember servers got a crash 3 days ago and down for 3 hours
after that i got a problem which i never got before

during match (not all match just some) in middle of game or random round , something like dc happen , means , i cant kill anyone and cant chat , but i hear gun sound and can read chat and see other people name when they die (right corner their name show when they die) but i cant write anything
after 20 sec i kik out of game into room loby (not into pvp loby , )and can join that game again without need to close ava , but i lose score and ....
wtf is this?
i check net when it happen and every thing is ok...

do you got what i said ?
Advertisement

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:05 pm
Try checking your RJ-45 (ethernet cable) connection (if you are running via a cable), it can lose contact with your computer because something moved.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:06 pm
Hey bro! Smile

Well, it's weird to see everything is ok with your Internet since this seems an issue regarding your internet connection...but yeah...

Did you tried reinstalling A.V.A.?

You can always try to download the A.V.A. Folder here, it's working since I was the one that uploaded and I can play with no problems.

If you download the A.V.A. Folder from there, you won't need to update it since it's already updated from the Valentines Content Update.

After you do that, if the issue still persists than it's something regarding your Internet or your PC.

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:08 pm
koetjeblad wrote:
Try checking your RJ-45 (ethernet cable) connection (if you are running via a cable), it can lose contact with your computer because something moved.  

but durring that i start cmd and ping and that is ok
when i lose contact then net should stop working !

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:09 pm
smohsen wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

A loss of connection for about 1/10th of a second can lead to troubles because you lost connection to the server.

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:09 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
Hey bro! Smile

Well, it's weird to see everything is ok with your Internet since this seems an issue regarding your internet connection...but yeah...

Did you tried reinstalling A.V.A.?

You can always try to download the A.V.A. Folder here, it's working since I was the one that uploaded and I can play with no problems.

If you download the A.V.A. Folder from there, you won't need to update it since it's already updated from the Valentines Content Update.

After you do that, if the issue still persists than it's something regarding your Internet or your PC.  

not sure if that help!
cuz it happen in some game , so every thing with folders is ok. and game run 70% of time

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:10 pm
koetjeblad wrote:
smohsen wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

A loss of connection for about 1/10th of a second can lead to troubles because you lost connection to the server.  

ok i will use usb cable and remove that rj45