Sasukeeeeuci

Rank 0
Sasukeeeeuci
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:28 am   Last edited by Sasukeeeeuci on Feb 08, 2013 10:30 am. Edited 1 time in total

[SGST] 3rd Wolf Mutation Wolves + IMG

thunder wolf u.u
Thunder Wolf:200 HP + 45
Special attack: Stun Wolves when doing assault attack OR launching lightnings taking away some Hp OR launching some lightnings slowing down an enemy Or again, launching lightnings for stunning a little bit the enemy and making a little bit the effect of the ice wolf when hitting you , replacing the ice with a lot of lightnings;here is the concept of the wolf .hope you like him:

Smoke Wolf:HP150 +99
Special Attack:Able to throw an unlimited amount of smoke grenades, such as Ice Wolf, between roars and can hold on to walls, such as Ghost Wolf. Can aid wolves and even use the smoke filled area to sneak up on his prey

Water Wolf (improved maked in 4 minutes): 200hp +99
Special attack: make the enemy don't see anything , make the enemy see only a blue water on his screen like when a boomer pukes on you Smile
Advertisement

vathanan93

Rank 4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:24 am

Re: [SGST] Thunder Wolf

thunder wolf u.u
Sasukeeeeuci wrote:
Thunder Wolf:200 HP + 45
Special attack: Stun Wolves when doing assault attack OR launching lightnings taking away some Hp OR launching some lightnings slowing down an enemy Or again, launching lightnings for stunning a little bit the enemy and making a little bit the effect of the ice wolf when hitting you , replacing the ice with a lot of lightnings;here is the concept of the wolf .hope you like him:

Looks like the 4th raikage..............

Sasukeeeeuci

Rank 0
Sasukeeeeuci
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:28 am
i've seen on google img who he is , my wolf does not look anything like him :facepalm:

vathanan93

Rank 4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 11:29 am

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:32 pm
vathanan93 wrote:

Fail.

Well if you do want your suggestions to actually be legit suggestions, Go to softynyx's forums bro

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Sasukeeeeuci

Rank 0
Sasukeeeeuci
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:32 pm
yeah good idea Wink but i like to share my drawings and knowing what people thinks about, so talking about the 4th i don't remember what, like i said ma wolf don't look anything like him u,u my wolf does not have that aura

Sgt_SubZer0

Rank 0
Sgt_SubZer0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:49 am
Indeed it does look alike.. I'd say the moustache and lightning is the resemblance Wink cool ideas though, i liek the smoke idea but water is too much and lightning.. just no...

* ok im not sure if he has a moustache but i think so i dont wanna bother looking into it.. eitehr way it does look alike.. i didnt think of it at first but when i saw the comment it really does resemble hi ma bit ;D