sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Looking for a friendly guild.

As the title said, I'm looking for a (english) guild. What I seek is a friendly guild with friendly members, and I'd like it even better if the guild consisted of good friends and not so many players. I don't like very crowded guilds, I don't look for a professional guild, I don't pvp, participate in TW, GvG etc. I'm just a (active) player willing to play and have fun and do a lot of 50-55 trials as I will be staying 55 for a long time before moving, if I ever move to 60.

Please drop the name of the guild here, how many members, and how many members who are active in said guild.

IGNs:
-Kayran (61, inactive except for when I want to farm)
-sweet_devil (51 and growing. very active)

I don't care if the guild is newly made or what lvl it is, doesn't have a town, or doesn't participate in pvp activities. I just want friendly people!
Advertisement

the22ndday

Rank 0
the22ndday
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:14 am
Hi Sweet Devil! We are a new guild here on EE and I would just like to say that I would love it if you join our new found guild! we just started a couple of days ago so you will see us doing a lot of pveing. I would like to state that we are a pvx guild, meaning we do everything including GVG. That being said it is optional if you would like to join or not. We are adults, we keep it real and we are deff friendly folks. If you're interested I hope you respond back! IGN: AlphaBladie

Here is a link of our recruitment topic! Hope you read it
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15543013#15543013