StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Editing Softwares HELP !

Can any one tell me any good Software tools they use i download 1 and it is extremely HARD Very Happy so anyone knows any easy ones ?

Advertisement

gerriit

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:17 pm
AVS editor that was my first one Very Happy

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:45 pm
That really depends on how much you want to edit your clips. If you want to keep it easy you can put music under it with any video editor and put a color correction in YouTube. (yes, that is possible)

I've seen alot of people use Sony Vegas. It isn't free, but it's easy. Excelent tutorial for this program.

If you want to use more advanced programs you could go with Adobe After Effects but I don't suggest you do that since you asked for easy editing software.

If you really want to keep it basic you could mess around a bit with Windows Movie Maker. It can be used to put clips in the right order, putting in some music, etc. All the basic stuff.

Good luck. Wink

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:21 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
That really depends on how much you want to edit your clips. If you want to keep it easy you can put music under it with any video editor and put a color correction in YouTube. (yes, that is possible)

I've seen alot of people use Sony Vegas. It isn't free, but it's easy. Excelent tutorial for this program.

If you want to use more advanced programs you could go with Adobe After Effects but I don't suggest you do that since you asked for easy editing software.

If you really want to keep it basic you could mess around a bit with Windows Movie Maker. It can be used to put clips in the right order, putting in some music, etc. All the basic stuff.

Good luck. Wink  

A great way :

Visit utube to know how to add more transitrions to the movie maker ..
Now u can edit , slow motion , make vid faster , put music , put shot shounds / explosive sounds when u kill , zoom in , zoom out witch is all u may need ( since i spent some time training on movie maker , all that may take 20 mins , now if u wanna add intro , u can get a trial vegas pro and learn how to put a cool intro and u can add some effects and learn some tricks from utube ...

Hope i helped

-MRs3xy

killzone04

Rank 1
killzone04
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:00 am
s3xyboy2 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

Good luck. Wink  

A great way :

Now u can edit , slow motion , make vid faster , put music , put shot shounds / explosive sounds when u kill , zoom in , zoom out witch is all u may need ( since i spent some time training on movie maker , all that may take 20 mins , now if u wanna add intro , u can get a trial vegas pro and learn how to put a cool intro and u can add some effects and learn some tricks from utube ...

Hope i helped

-MRs3xy  

I. Short movie maker for placement for videos and light effects buy also have a more advanced systems
After movie maker only problem is idk any advanced one for burning scope effects cuz my pro Vegas expired Sad

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:14 am
killzone04 wrote:
s3xyboy2 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

Good luck. Wink  

A great way :

Hope i helped

-MRs3xy  

I. Short movie maker for placement for videos and light effects buy also have a more advanced systems
After movie maker only problem is idk any advanced one for burning scope effects cuz my pro Vegas expired Sad  

U can get more effects like break the glass and bring fire , u will see it on my coming montae :3