jhelm2049

Rank 0
jhelm2049
PostedFeb 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Can I Close a Few Accounts?

Some Loose Ends Need Tying!
Greetings.

I had a few old accounts that I played on ages ago, however the most recent one is from a couple of years ago, back when you guys had the license for SMT: Imagine, I think. Unfortunately, I have no way of remembering the password I used that long ago (I think I've run through all the ones I can remember using), and I have long since lost access to the email account tied to it (It got hacked, I had a lot of issues with that for a while. I had some keyloggers my antivirus wasn't picking up).

Would I be able to close the aforementioned account, just so I don't have my payment information (I bought a fair share of AP on that account) floating around in the system?

Also, on an related note, can I get THIS account deleted as well? After realizing that I can't change my username, I realized I'd prefer to not have my surname as part of my username. If you can, I'll just sign up for a new account with my current email, and I'll give it a proper username.
Advertisement

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:03 pm
It is possible to request your accounts to be locked through the contact us form at the bottom of the screen, as far as I know you can't manually close an account, getting it locked is your best bet ~

jhelm2049

Rank 0
jhelm2049
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:08 pm
Ah, and what category on the "contact us" page should I use? "Game Support"? I ask because it's not really a standard category of request.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:29 pm
jhelm2049 wrote:
Ah, and what category on the "contact us" page should I use? "Game Support"? I ask because it's not really a standard category of request.  

Yes, Game Support > Random Game