qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Lime Odyessey F.A.Q.

Naoki001 wrote:
I can wait  

Couple months ago people were all "I give up waiting blegh blegh GW2 woot woot <insert random crap game>"

Now things seem to be getting a lot better :3

I can wait is all I hear now :3
And with good timing too Wink
My expectations for a testing phase is in the next 2-3 months too :3

Advertisement

samuel_everstar

Rank 0
samuel_everstar
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:01 am

qawsar wrote:

o.o we hope. and pray. and some >.> even die of bordom. :: goes back to stalking the darkness of the forums . ::

"the sensation of trying to escape... but never being able to... i'm sure i felt that... that's... death" — Allen Walker

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:45 pm

samuel_everstar wrote:
qawsar wrote:

o.o we hope. and pray. and some >.> even die of bordom. :: goes back to stalking the darkness of the forums . ::  

Stalking the darkness of the forums.... We have all come to it... bottom feeding on what little information we can find...

harurainflower

Rank 0
harurainflower
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:24 pm

abringley1083 wrote:
samuel_everstar wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Stalking the darkness of the forums.... We have all come to it... bottom feeding on what little information we can find...  

...Shhhh... You have exposed our secret! -hisses at the light-

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

abringley1083 wrote:
samuel_everstar wrote:
qawsar wrote:

everyone stalks the forums. I'm not ashamed. xP keep in mind I'm stalking your every word muhahahahahhh! but srsly it's normal.

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJul 15, 2013 8:15 pm
Very Happy

Sumaiyah123456

Rank 1
Sumaiyah123456
PostedJul 16, 2013 3:18 am
Tnx for posting finally they answered why there taking so long

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedJul 16, 2013 6:52 am

qawsar wrote:
Naoki001 wrote:
I can wait  

Couple months ago people were all "I give up waiting blegh blegh GW2 woot woot <insert random crap game>"

Now things seem to be getting a lot better :3

I can wait is all I hear now :3
And with good timing too Wink

Well, not that Lime doesn't looks amazing on its own, but GW2 turned out not to live up to its hype. People who thought it would be like the best thing ever must be very disappointed at this point.

Glory Day! The dazzling sun Glory Day! And the flowing clouds Glory Day! I'll pull them along with me And reach my goal! Glory Day!

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedJul 16, 2013 8:18 am

ZoruKuraido wrote:
Well, not that Lime doesn't looks amazing on its own, but GW2 turned out not to live up to its hype. People who thought it would be like the best thing ever must be very disappointed at this point.  
A game is a game. It's created by humans, not God. Which reminds me, so is LO. Well, I've been playing GF, which may not be the best of games, but the relationships I've made keep pulling me back. We're responsible for the community, and the community imo really makes the game.

Just a friendly reminder to keep things positive. Even if LO isn't a piece of heaven on earth, if it ends up being a new game with some bugs to be fixed and mechanics to still be balanced, a strong community will keep me coming back over and over again.

Yamask:Sometimes it looks at its mask and cries, thinking of its past life. Profile pic by kiwiggle on deviantart.

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJul 16, 2013 9:06 am

KurysFlame wrote:
ZoruKuraido wrote:
A game is a game. It's created by humans, not God. Which reminds me, so is LO. Well, I've been playing GF, which may not be the best of games, but the relationships I've made keep pulling me back. We're responsible for the community, and the community imo really makes the game.

Just a friendly reminder to keep things positive. Even if LO isn't a piece of heaven on earth, if it ends up being a new game with some bugs to be fixed and mechanics to still be balanced, a strong community will keep me coming back over and over again.  

While, I agree with everything you said, I must add one thing. LO and every other game created by anyone will never become the "perfect" game. Even if the game has absolutely no bugs or glitches whatsoever, what about the service, the community, the ideas? Every game has similarities and differences, and if you think about it, if every single game was "perfect" wouldn't it get boring after awhile, wouldn't you just expect the same thing over and over, and would you really enjoy it? I like games with flaws, you learn from those mistakes here and there, and you get better and better, but will never become the "expert" gamer. Unless you made that game of course. Razz