katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Healer trophy combination

Is the new one worth using?
Is the new healer trophy combination worth using? Or would it be better to stick to more simple boosts like Holy Spirit Badge, MacDougal, Tuka, and Bob trophies?

Advertisement

aurorasoltice

Rank 2
aurorasoltice
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:19 am
I'll say it depends on what you want. But whether it's worth using or not i'll say the new combination is good. To be honest i'm still at 72 but i asked derak and he said that the procs will proc once you reach below 50% (i think? I kinda forget), and if your hp is still below it once the proc is done, it'll proc again. So we can consider it a variety of music of life or something?

Personally, i dont think i'll use them as my main healing trophies (once i'm 75). The procs are nice but they dont really go with my nab healing style lols. I'll probably keep them for certain situation or something. But overall i think it's a nice combination (plus each trophies have nice procs too).

Posted By Aeria Mobile

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:30 am
aurorasoltice wrote:
I'll say it depends on what you want. But whether it's worth using or not i'll say the new combination is good. To be honest i'm still at 72 but i asked derak and he said that the procs will proc once you reach below 50% (i think? I kinda forget), and if your hp is still below it once the proc is done, it'll proc again. So we can consider it a variety of music of life or something?

Personally, i dont think i'll use them as my main healing trophies (once i'm 75). The procs are nice but they dont really go with my nab healing style lols. I'll probably keep them for certain situation or something. But overall i think it's a nice combination (plus each trophies have nice procs too).  

I definitely like the G-Heal/M-Crit Rate proc trophy. If I had more room on my hotkeys, I'd swap out the other piece of the combo as a panic button and swap back to Holy Spirit Badge. Sometimes, Derak's advice scares me if he doesn't provide a clear explanation of it, though. I heard him say it's OP (and is why I started the topic actually) so I wanted to get a few more opinions on it and maybe reasons.

Nuxley

Rank 0
Nuxley
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:20 pm
PvE yes, PvP no