kev8391

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:02 am

Wizzie Help Pweez. x.x

Hey peoples,
Right now I have a level 58 wizard and it using the Space Traveller's Set and Cursed Evil Eye Staff, which is the orange version of the 50 yellow staff. I was just wondering if I would be able to do well in 60 pvp with that set or and that staff. Also, if I plan to level beyond lvl 60, will the wizard legacy armor suffice, cuz I can't really afford any other armor. x.x One more thing, if I use a chief bliss on the 50 yellow staff, are the possibilities high that it will be a success? Thanks in advance everybody. xD
Advertisement

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:45 am
Hello to you and yes as far as the Sprite's Chief Bliss of Production, it is like a mini Sprite King Blessing and can be much cheaper for you in the long run at later levels. I highly recommend that you use those and you made a good choice already. But if you need a little more success and you can afraid to fail the craft, definitely use a Sprite King Blessing to get rid of the doubt.

You should do excellent with that set that you currently have and make sure that you take the time to make those powerful relics that you can have too. Make sure you have current leveled accessories and can change staves easily by putting them in the hotkeys. Add some fortification while you are at it, I think that +5/+7 will be okay. If you have the time, I recommend making the next level up in Sprite armour instead of Legacy. It can be cheaper at later levels honestly and can give you powerful bonuses instead of the heavily defensive Legacy.

You can also try your hand at the PVP armours, since they also harbor considerable bonuses to wizards and maximize your damage output. Be sure to gain the highest talents that you can as well to keep up with the pvpers of today, because it makes quite a difference.

Cheers,
Rou

kev8391

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:09 am
Thanks so much!

Darkcamzy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 3:42 pm
Listen to Rou, shes the best ^^, and 60 arena might be sort of difficult for a mage class, since there is mostly sins and rangers there atm.

Drain~

ToshiruGamingv2

Rank 0
ToshiruGamingv2
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:45 pm   Last edited by ToshiruGamingv2 on Mar 08, 2013 3:20 am. Edited 1 time in total
mage is bit useless on 60 arena because ranger & assasin own it best to get 70 staff 65/70 relic make 70 orange set farm 70 instead of 60