TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:41 pm   Last edited by TreishaSempai on May 04, 2013 6:36 pm. Edited 16 times in total

[Support] DKO FAQ and Useful Links Portal

Have a question? Need help finding something? Click here!
DISCLAIMER: This thread is a WORK IN PROGRESS. Meaning there are only a minimal amount of information here, and I WILL be adding more to it when I see more questions being asked frequently! That's the point of a FAQ thread~

MINI-NOTE BEFORE I GET STARTED: If you have thoughts or questions and/or threads/links that should be posted here, please let me know!! Either send me a private message on my profile or post the info here on the thread. I will add it when I can :3

Frequently Asked Questions!

Why can't I log into DKOnline?

You're most likely reading this and/or trying to log in during the hiatus of DKO. This means the game will be temporarily closed while the developers work out some long-standing issues with the game. Please be patient while this gets finished! For more info please read this thread

Halp! My game's resolution is causing parts of the UI to not show! How can I fix this?

Simple! In-game, press "Esc" then choose Settings. Once there, you can change the resolution to any of the settings shown. If the settings there don't help, please refer to Extra's lovely resolution thread here to fix any resolution-based problems!

I keep hearing about Realm vs Realm. What are the sides I can choose from?

Currently you can choose from two sides: 'Dione' and 'Eos'. Which side you choose DOES NOT affect your general gameplay, aside from guild-based activities and realm vs realm PVP events. This will be edited in time if other Realm-based activities come up though.

Okay, so how exactly do I choose a Realm?

To choose your Realm, go to the city Ledise and find the NPC called the "Camp Manager". Once you talk to the Camp Manager near the center of town, you can choose your Realm! Choosing your Realm requires you to be at least level 20 and a payment of 1,000 gold. For more information, once again check this nifty guide written by Extra!

I keep seeing players riding mounts. How can I get one?

One way is by a mainline quest at level 19. Another one-day-use mount is given in the leveling pack provided by Aeria at level 10. When OB begins, there will most likely be event prizes in the form of mounts as well as purchasable mounts in the Item Mall in commercial release.

Is there any way I can reset my stats or skills?

Fret not because there is!

You get a single Stat Reset potion inside your level 30 leveling package, and the final Temple quest should give a Skill Reset item. There may be other ways to get these items in the future as well!

(I will be adding and removing from this thread in the future as needed!)

Useful Links area!

General information links:

DKO Game Master / Game Sage List
Aeria Games Billing FAQ
Guide to Using the Contact Us System
DKOnline Official Facebook Page
BuggaSage General Information
DKO Ventrilo Information!

DKO CB/OB/hiatus info links:

Closed Beta is Over: Information
Further Hiatus Info

DKO Gameplay links:

DKOnline Skills Information
DKOnline Chat System Information
DKO Basic Navigation System Guide
DKO NPC Information Guide
DKO Comprehensive Quest Guide (work-in-progress)
Ruemon Times/Schedule (work-in-progress)
DKOnline Wiki information thread

(If anyone knows of helpful links or guides that should be included here, please let me know!)
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 20, 2012 2:19 pm
I would say put the Bugga Sage thread down.That way if players need to have a private chat with the GS they know how to and who to talk to.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1811565

Request Sticky

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedNov 20, 2012 2:32 pm
Added, and edited the Links layout so it's easier on the eyes \o

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 20, 2012 9:50 pm
Thanking You for another wonderful Cookie worthy thread.

Akash13

Rank 1
Akash13
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:52 pm
awesome job.Smile

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

eSports Enthusiast

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:49 pm
Added as well. Ty for the input!

THXiich

Rank 0
THXiich
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:23 pm   Last edited by THXiich on Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

how do you get Glory Points? i got 500 last nite, today i have 450
how do you get Battle Points? i got some points each time i hit someone, but didnt get any BP

edit...
i got 500 points for joining
next day i have 450 without joining battle i know you lose 50 for dying (never died)
i just found where the bp shows.....very bottom lower right

glory points for 'title'?
bp for buying stuff from merchant? (i'm assuming hasn't been implemented)
is Point Shop going to be where you spend BP?

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedFeb 20, 2013 11:39 am
Glory Points are gained when you participate in a PvP timed event in DKO. For example, if you participate in RvR/Ruemon battle, you will gain Glory points at the end of the event. Battle Points (BP) are gained by killing people in PvP (not PK)

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 27, 2013 11:00 am
I am still adding to and editing this thread/guide so please, I still need suggestions and input in questions you gais feel need to be addressed and links/threads you feel need to be added here!

/just making sure everyone knows this project is not abandoned