PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:54 pm
Cool....

Advertisement

marksushchik

Rank 0
marksushchik
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

SF

how are you guys going to make new tier spenders and stuff without fixing hax?Seems like all the GM's don't give a crap about the game just pumping as much money out of it as they can. I spent ALOT of money on this game and have been playing for over 4 years and its sad to see how Aeria games cant even do better than ijji against hackers. You guys coulda made this game great and made good improvements but instead you guys try to get as much money as you can and dont care. I know all of the people who have been playing for a while love this game and buy AP and stay faithful to the game. You are slowly pushing away your loyal fan base. PATCH THE HACKS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe they just don't know how to do it or something, get the ijji team to give you a hand .

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Re: SF

marksushchik wrote:
how are you guys going to make new tier spenders and stuff without fixing hax?Seems like all the GM's don't give a crap about the game just pumping as much money out of it as they can. I spent ALOT of money on this game and have been playing for over 4 years and its sad to see how Aeria games cant even do better than ijji against hackers. You guys coulda made this game great and made good improvements but instead you guys try to get as much money as you can and dont care. I know all of the people who have been playing for a while love this game and buy AP and stay faithful to the game. You are slowly pushing away your loyal fan base. PATCH THE HACKS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe they just don't know how to do it or something, get the ijji team to give you a hand .  

Hello!

This is not a tier.

marksushchik

Rank 0
marksushchik
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:34 pm

RE

I know that, im just posting this on the most recent topic so someone will see.