HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:32 pm
the race u plan on using(why)
* the class you plan on using(why)
* the life class you plan on using(why)
* and a funny joke(the cruder the better)
* why are u a better choice than everyone else

I choose the Human Race! For we all know that even though a human may be weak, he has a strong heart and a will of steel. Those qualities shall grant him the power to overcome any obstacle.

For many years, I have tempered my fortitude under countless classes and always I choose the Cleric. I seek to destroy evil, yet I am not bound to endless destruction. I seek to heal and give my blessings unto others. I can cleave mountains, yet save souls.

As a cleric, others must know what I stand for and that is all in the detail of my clothing. I will be a tailor who can give the most benefit, not only to myself, but to others. I can fashion clothes for clerics, mages, and certain thieves. With my holy powers, I hope to grant sacred bonuses to them.

So a cleric walks into town and starts to buff people. He buffs the higher levels and especially the lower levels. Eventually, he comes to one lass and decides not to buff her.

She looks up to him and sweetly says, "Why won't you buff me Mr. Cleric?"

The cleric replies, "You are already buffed, Buffy."

-insert pity laugh-

I claim to be a better choice than everyone else because I will help you in game with buffs and I am just an all around nice guy. Need help with something? Let me know. Plus I wrote a pretty neat description of why I am doing each class.

I, unfortunately, do not want to join Radiata Knights.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed it!

----- "Relinquish your pain unto me..." KOS-MOS, Xenosaga: Episode 1
Advertisement

Tofu_master

Rank 0
Tofu_master
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:54 am
Race? I wish to be play as GOD. Just think of how amazing it is when I can play with my own creation. Who do I look like, Ask Jeeves? You’re asking a question with no answer here

Battle class? Gotta be a thief. I sometimes when bored like to imagine myself as a ninja and how fun it is to stalk people and “watch” what they do in their “private” time…..Only to regret that what has been seen….can never be unseen……e.o

Life class? Obviously the chef! I love to cook, it brings together friends and family, the lovely smell of aromatic cinnamon candle scent that warms up everyone’s mood. The juicy tender sirloin steak that’s saturated with sweet ginger taste and mix of spices to make your taste buds fired up. Enough to make your mouth water a stream full of satisfaction. The perfect white creamy Alfredo sauce with smooth and nicely buttered noodles served with GIANT JUMBO shrimps. The Lists goes on and on….Hey! Stop eating your computer

Well, you said the crude the better…….
A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, ''Shut up...you're next!''

Why I’m better? That’s a harsh question, judging people already eh?….But….being someone that loves to attain useless knowledge that will get me everything I want in life, I can unlock secrets of life and give you cheat codes to life like…..

-How to cook minute rice in 58 seconds
-Teach you how to make infinite bacon
-How to start a campfire under the ocean ( because clearly Spongebob can do it)

Answer questions like:
-Why does round pizza come in square box?
-If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetable, what is baby oil made from?
-If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the 5th one enjoy it?
-If happiness was national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Would I join the guild, well you should have an idea I’m the kind of person that likes to make people laugh and be with people, so sure. Though I will admit, how much I am committed to the guild is equally proportional to how much I find LO interesting.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tofu?

ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:02 pm
wow lolz im loving what im seeing so far

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:34 pm
Who won? o.O

----- "Relinquish your pain unto me..." KOS-MOS, Xenosaga: Episode 1

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:52 am
There is a forum for guilds, use it next time:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1519

Shwiffer

Rank 0
Shwiffer
PostedMar 16, 2013 1:21 am

Re: Radiata Knights( THE OFFICIAL GUILD OF LIME ODYSSEY)event

Speacial event
ghostsick wrote:

* the race u plan on using(why)
* the class you plan on using(why)
* the life class you plan on using(why)
* and a funny joke(the cruder the better)
* why are u a better choice than everyone else

1) Human, simply because they're unrestricted by class and enjoy my natal race.

2) Warrior because I enjoy standing there like, "Okay, come and hit me." During such I will take little damage and happily cut away at my foes. Glorious.

3) This is a debate within my mind. It's down to either Chef or Blacksmith. With Blacksmith it compliments the warrior, with weapons and armor fit for a heavy class. HOWEVER, the Chef is based on my real life hobby of cooking. I will probably choose this because then I won't have to worry about potion shopping as much. Should it come down to needing them.

4) A Canadian, an American, a blonde, and an old lady are sitting in a moving train. They enter a dark tunnel and a loud whack is heard. They exit the tunnel and the American is rubbing his face. The old lady thinks the American groped the blonde and she hit him. The blonde thinks the American tried to grope her but instead groped the old lady, leading to her hitting him. The Canadian just thinks to himself, "I hope we go through another tunnel so I can hit that American again."

5) Because I'm a self proclaimed Gary Stu, and by this logic I am a better choice than everyone else. I'm 7 feet tall, killing men by the hundreds. I shoot fireballs from my eyes, and bolts of lightning from me buttocks.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMar 17, 2013 9:43 am
Race: Muris cos they are the cutest and well ye i like mice
Class: Going to the darkside of mage because i think there will be too many elemental mages and i liked mage when i tried it in the first alpha
Life Class: Chef because i love to cook and im hoping to cook many sweet things to bribe people for future events and such hehehe
Joke: A cell walks into a bar and asks the bartender how much for a glass of whiskey and the bartender says "for you that'll be 80p" (80p = ATP, yes this is a nerd joke im sorry but u must be a nerd to get this joke)

Why im a better choice: did u not see my amazing nerd joke?

Guild: Unfortunately at present i dont plan on joining any guild as i usually like to join guilds based on the people i know and am friends with in said guild sorry

tarlotte

Rank 0
tarlotte
PostedMar 29, 2013 10:08 am
1. My race? Hm... Fun question.... I plan on using a Muris, or Human, But I haven't Decided Yet. I like cute things, but I normally end up human in the end, so I'm betting Human will be it. Or a female Turga.... But, as I am a guy, that's not very likely. I prefer to actually play as my gender, and I think the male Turga's are.... Ugly, very simply.

2. Warrior. I may not be able to slice a mountain in half with one swing with a Warrior, as I always build for a tank, but that mountain could hit me with it's best shot and I'd still be standing.
If I do end up playing a Muris, I'll play a Cleric, as my tank will need healing after they attack that mountain and it hits them with it's best shot.

3. I, no matter what Battle Class I choose, want to play as a Blacksmith, I want since the day I first saw the classes. It was decided by the Great God Zues that, when this game begins, I will me a black smith, and create gleaming armor that can withstand the mountain mentioned earlier, and swords that could slice the mountain in half.

4. Why... Crude jokes are my specialty.

A woman had just given birth to her twelfth baby when her doctor says,
"You've just had your twelfth baby Miss. What are you going to name this one?"

"Joe"

"But you named the last eleven Joe"

"Yeah its great. I say Joe go clean the room, they all go clean their room. I say Joe come for dinner, they all come for dinner."

"But what if you only want one of them?"

"Oh! Then I call them by their last name."

5. Sounds.... Ok. I'll answer.

I'm the best choice, because I'm one of the sweetest people you may ever meet, minus the fact that I do have a quick temper. I help new people whenever I can, and recruit as many people as I can, as the bigger the guild, the happier the family. Seeing as I haven't been in either Alpha, I may not be much help to anyone currently, but in the future I will... Whenever the game is up....

I'm also flamboyant, and ungodly annoying, and a jerk at times, but that's because I'm bipolar.

I talk constantly in guild chat, so you'll know whenever I'm on quickly. Nothing I say should be taken seriously, in all honesty. Unless I don't like you, whenever I call you an idiot, it's just a joke. Most people catch on to that quickly. I also love the colour pink....

I know a ton of Greek mythology, and it's hilarious whenever I go hailing Zues or someone whenever I'm lagging or die.

I'm no sort of serious person, which is even more of a reason to pick me.

Oh and uhm... ALL HAIL ATHENA, GODESS OF WISDOM!

ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

almost done

the event will end in:
2 more days
dos dias
二日
to dage
2天
2 Tage
dwa dni
dois dias
два дана
though that extra stuff probably isn't necessary just want to emphazie the deadline of this event and to the winners I'll message your accounts the day after the event with some extra details. I also be letting you know on this thread who won.

GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedApr 03, 2013 3:57 pm
*Moved to Guilds Sub-Forum*

So... I'm curious. How is this guild "official"?