Cwasawnt

Rank 2
Cwasawnt
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:04 pm

LeSigh Recruiting

The End of Le World
The howling of winters winds soared by, swishing through the snow coated pines, brushing the soft surface to which mists of blushing white elloquantly danced. The blades of evergreen consumed and buried, dying with every frigid touch as they lay amongst millions of bretheren, suffocating, drowning while the skies lit up through the dark nights with consumating hues of various greens and purples. The tortured blades knew not what they missed or how beautiful the world truly was and instead lay in torment for a crime that was not their own. Natures cruel touch.

All was for naught until the crunching thumps of boots collapsed this frozen graveyard, freeing few patches for breath from their torturous confines. They were granted moments of joyous freedom, basking and taking in the brilliant skies until the thought dawned upon them as gentle flakes of innocent death graced their bodies. Fear struck their cords as they understood they would be buried again, left to die in their lonesome graves. But there was acceptance. Acceptance of death, acceptance that this needed to be done. It needed to be done for life itself to go on despite their own flames extinguishing. What a sad sacrifice.

But Cwasawnt doesn't give a **** about grass. It's grass. Who cares? Cwasawnt is here to recruit for his soon-to-be-awesome clan which was cleverly titled 'LeSigh'. You want in? Good stuff, we want you too. All you gotta do is fill out the appropriate information in the appropriate format and we'll see if we REALLY want you or if you are simply...le sigh.

IGN:
Age: (Not that relevant, but hey, we don't really want 12 year olds considering how our conversations go)
Primary Weapon:
Sub-Primary Weapon:
X-Fire: (Kind of a must, if you don't have it then we will discuss another method of contact)
Mic: (A must, otherwise stfu and gtfo please. You have now become the equivilant of grass. Remember how much Cwasawnt cares about grass? That's right.)
Vent: (Don't have it? Get it. We have our own vent server so yay, privacy. Don't have vent? Get it or you're like grass to me. Please refer to the badass comment about Cwasawnt's levelity of careness for grass above.)
Activeness: (We don't want no one time a week nonsense. We want some dedicated people up in this hizzy. You can't commit? We can't care about your grass ***.)
Years active: (Are you a veteren or some noob? How long you been playing fo'? Also, provide your Main Rank. Rank doesn't mean much to us, but it looks cool to have someone who has dedicated as much time as a Brig or something.)

So, this is how this gets done:

Submit your form, we - the people - review your form and if we think you got a cool form then we will tell you how to contact us and we will arrange a try out. You will not be temporarily accepted unless we want to test your metal within a scrim. So for now, even if we like your form, you are grass.

Our current -MAIN TEAM:

PSG/Sniper: Troy
AK: Cwasawnt
AK: Dre
M4: Needed
M4: Needed

Now, we are generally going to accept most people even if you are not on the main team. We like to have a community amongst ourselves, friends, family. That sort of shin-dig. So, just because we don't want to recruit you for the main team does not mean we don't want you in our hearts.

So, yeah. RECRUITMENT IS ON.

Edit: We also have trombones and elephants.

- The Pastry of Epic Domestic Violence
Advertisement

snowmansf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:54 pm   Last edited by snowmansf on Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am. Edited 4 times in total
Nevermind we are unable to join. I apologise for wasting your time.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:11 pm
snowmansf wrote:
Willing to accept a package of 3 people on the main team maybe sub? We have decent chemistry and are willing to improve.

xfire: brntfrydryce  

uhh.... that's my xfire? not yours

Thatshtkray

Rank 3
Thatshtkray
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:31 am
What to say to this. What a speeeeeech lmfao.

snowmansf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:36 am
Updated.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:35 pm
gL.

SymphonyOfColor

Rank 1
SymphonyOfColor
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:50 am
This clan is the best.

Hey, I'm Troy.

hiddenlewis

Rank 0
hiddenlewis
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:44 pm
ign -Lewis (iAmEpicLewis)
main gun: M4
sub gun: Ak
xfire: letothemax
Mic: yes
Vent: yes
Active: after work/workouts yeah (5 pm till whenever.)
Years: 4 years (just came back december 2012)

jiang.w.eric

Rank 0
jiang.w.eric
PostedFeb 19, 2013 2:14 pm
Seems like a good clan, but the name sounds kind of cheesy. Don't know if I'd flaunt a clan called LeSigh though; makes you sound kind of depressed. Also, just wondering, do you watch KSIOlajidebt? Your usage of diction reminds me of his epic raps lol.

IGN: DrS:aiNtS
Primary Weapon: dM4A1
Sub-Primary Weapon: bdPSG-1
X-Fire: grudge911
Mic: What's a mic? Do you mean mic-rowave? I have one of those. Lol jk, yes I have a mic.
Vent: I like vents, they blow nice air when it's hot. Yes, I do have Ventrilo, though I've realized that Skype works better since it's free + don't have to constantly push a button to talk, which gives you faster reaction time in game.
Activeness: Not sure yet, pretty busy up till March and don't have much to do on SF without friends or a clan. I go on about 3-4 times a week for now; will change when clans come out. My time zone is EST, so I'm usually on around 3PM - 7PM.
Years active: Been playing since SF came to the states in January 2007. So over 5 years on and off. I was 12 then, and had to have 2007 nat scrims with my 18 y/o clan mates lol (good times, good times...) I currently have a Red Colonel that I have never hacked with, you can check my wins/losses.