AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:51 am
imZhao wrote:
nemmy1 wrote:
AyraGrace wrote:
NO FC they have done enough damage  

Not voting for or against FC and no offense Grace, but how does it affect someone that spends their entire game time camping AH and Apulune? Confused

Only a PvPers opinion should count in this matter, and you're not one.  

Going by this, Halo's opinion should not count in this matter either.

I'll accept that.  

I respect Nemmy and his thoughts....I have no respect for you ..Nemmy has 10 times more resepct than you.
Advertisement

TonkaToys

GameSage: Shaiya
TonkaToys
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:54 am
I think all opinions count especially since to grind from 55 - 80 is done on PvP maps.

I was never in favor of Faction Changes to begin with but it was already done and prior to the merge on Lailah we saw approximately 25 (could have been more) 70 PvPers change from AOL to UOF which at the time did help balance PvP.

Once EP6 released lot of UOF that had stooped playing for whatever reason started playing again then coupled with the merge unbalanced the numbers in UOF favor at the 80 level.

While anyone would agree AOL has more players, as evidenced by the amount of kills UOF enjoy off grinders, rarely do these result in regular hardcore pvpers at the 80 level.

I believe the FC introduces an unnatural attrition from one side to another which I understand was introduced to effect balance. Changing factions is always an option by simply creating an account and grinding it up.

However I believe a limited FC'd is necessary if the balancing of factions is to occur and at more expedient rate. It would I believe balance eventually but we lose some frustrated players before that would have time to occur naturally.

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Have a great day and see you on the battle field.

Tonka

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:04 am
.Hani. wrote:
imZhao wrote:

Going by this, Halo's opinion should not count in this matter either.

I'll accept that.  

lol last month i was pvp more than u playing Canta is pulse getting too much thats why you showing a lot in 8 pvp again Very Happy? you seems to me mad from me a lot xD

get back to what Post need "
EoM Feedback Thread" i wanna see FC on it xD ill get you one xD  

You pvp more than me last month? Put the pipe down kid.

BTW whats 8 pvp? That something new?

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:12 am
TonkaToys wrote:
I think all opinions count especially since to grind from 55 - 80 is done on PvP maps.

I was never in favor of Faction Changes to begin with but it was already done and prior to the merge on Lailah we saw approximately 25 (could have been more) 70 PvPers change from AOL to UOF which at the time did help balance PvP.

Once EP6 released lot of UOF that had stooped playing for whatever reason started playing again then coupled with the merge unbalanced the numbers in UOF favor at the 80 level.

While anyone would agree AOL has more players, as evidenced by the amount of kills UOF enjoy off grinders, rarely do these result in regular hardcore pvpers at the 80 level.

I believe the FC introduces an unnatural attrition from one side to another which I understand was introduced to effect balance. Changing factions is always an option by simply creating an account and grinding it up.

However I believe a limited FC'd is necessary if the balancing of factions is to occur and at more expedient rate. It would I believe balance eventually but we lose some frustrated players before that would have time to occur naturally.

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

Do you really believe anything you just wrote?

The amount of kills we enjoy off grinders? What grinders? There are no grinders being killed by UOF pvpers VR is virtually empty and we come there in search of PVPers hugging TP guards. So tell me just what grinders there are feeding so many kills cause I'm missing out.

All day we see in trade chat 1 raid lights in PR and 1 raid lights somewhere else. Lights can quite literally have 2 raid for the majority of any given day. The problem is you choose to pvp in 2 different areas instead of working together for the most part and accomplishing something.

There's more and more UOF quitting by the day, and I see old names back on AOL in raids everyday as well.

No disrespect to you, but for the most part the only place I see your face in pvp is when arclight drags all of DR to a bossroom (and then all your alts taking bless in dwater).
For normal everyday PVP you aren't in the picture too much. Maybe if in your mind the AOL raid was "winning" more you'd be there. Just my guess.

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:32 am
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

The amount of kills we enjoy off grinders? What grinders? There are no grinders being killed by UOF pvpers VR is virtually empty and we come there in search of PVPers hugging TP guards. So tell me just what grinders there are feeding so many kills cause I'm missing out.

All day we see in trade chat 1 raid lights in PR and 1 raid lights somewhere else. Lights can quite literally have 2 raid for the majority of any given day. The problem is you choose to pvp in 2 different areas instead of working together for the most part and accomplishing something.

There's more and more UOF quitting by the day, and I see old names back on AOL in raids everyday as well.

No disrespect to you, but for the most part the only place I see your face in pvp is when arclight drags all of DR to a bossroom (and then all your alts taking bless in dwater).
For normal everyday PVP you aren't in the picture too much. Maybe if in your mind the AOL raid was "winning" more you'd be there. Just my guess.  

Pfff..I see Tonka in pvp more then i see you Zhao...and he is always in regular pvp as well...honestly in fact hes missing from a lot of DR boss raids..
Probably has a life besides just Shaiya and cant be on 24/7...I see him on as often as i see any normal player with a life - if not more often

Imo i think the whole **** unbalance is due to light nubs / undergeared pvpers (nothing against undergeared pvpers per se...i understand if someone doesnt buy AP - nubs i dont understand tho...listen to purple and F key dammit) in relation to an entire uber max geared fury raid of pvpers - FC would only make it worse unless they booted many nubs or wtvr to UoF by force lol...

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:32 am
imZhao wrote:

You pvp more than me last month? Put the pipe down kid.

BTW whats 8 pvp? That something new?  

lol You count what you get from Quest pvp kills Very Happy?

oh ٍSorry "Word AutoCorrect spelling" Mistake for 8 it = 80 xD

TonkaToys

TonkaToys
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:36 am
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

Sorry if other opinions upset you. Yes what I said is factual from my AOL perspective not yours. Leave guilds out of it please and don't cast aspursions. The Topic was faction changes. AOL grinders are killed everyday in VR, may not be your intent when you invade but you certainly do not miss the opportunity, you do not represent all of UOF nor I AOL, thank you for your opinion.

Have a great day.

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:37 am
Micheal20 wrote:
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

Pfff..I see Tonka in pvp more then i see you Zhao...and he is always in regular pvp as well...honestly in fact hes missing from a lot of DR boss raids..
Probably has a life besides just Shaiya and cant be on 24/7...I see him on as often as i see any normal player with a life - if not more often

Imo i think the whole **** unbalance is due to light nubs / undergeared pvpers (nothing against undergeared pvpers per se...i understand if someone doesnt buy AP - nubs i dont understand tho...listen to purple and F key dammit) in relation to an entire uber max geared fury raid of pvpers - FC would only make it worse unless they booted many nubs or wtvr to UoF by force lol...  

Go compare on qtax kid.

Unfortunately these days 90% of the time I refuse to chase lights "pvpers" into VR at the blink of an eye. I know its nice having the choice to run back to guards when you're about to die (a favorite of yours) but just not the kind of pvp I'm looking for.

If by "in pvp" you mean hugging gaurds or running around an invasion map until the summon out comes, I'm sure you see many AOL "pvpers" more than me.

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:42 am
TonkaToys wrote:
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

Sorry if other opinions upset you. Yes what I said is factual from my AOL perspective not yours. Leave guilds out of it please and don't cast aspursions. The Topic was faction changes. AOL grinders are killed everyday in VR, may not be your intent when you invade but you certainly do not miss the opportunity, you do not represent all of UOF nor I AOL, thank you for your opinion.

Have a great day.  

Are you naive enough to think that there isn't a light invasion raid in PR at almost all times during the day? That just permanently wipes 2 grind spots right beside each other? I can attest that there is because there's QQ of it on trade all day.

These things go both ways guy, and I can assure you the intent of these invaders is to kill grinders only.

I'm sure there is something similar happening on light trade and in light maps, but don't try to hint that fury pvp kills are coming from grinders. That's just asinine.

TonkaToys

TonkaToys
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:48 am
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:
imZhao wrote:
TonkaToys wrote:

Just a PvP'ers opinion.

Tonka  

Have a great day.  

Are you naive enough to think that there isn't a light invasion raid in PR at almost all times during the day? That just permanently wipes 2 grind spots right beside each other? I can attest that there is because there's QQ of it on trade all day.

These things go both ways guy, and I can assure you the intent of these invaders is to kill grinders only.

I'm sure there is something similar happening on light trade and in light maps, but don't try to hint that fury pvp kills are coming from grinders. That's just asinine.  

Well quit simply when AOL had the numbers , pre merge on lailah and FC , we were camping UOF alot, waiting at KI and chasing into PR, I don't know maybe you werent pvping then. You are merely commenting on a snapshot in time and inferring it has always been this way, which simply isn't true, but you may believe that if you like.

And yes I know AOL invades all the time but the number of grinders to kill pales in comparsion to the feast UOF has in VR.

I suggest you read sun tzu the art of war particularly the part when you enemy is in superior numbers.

I thin we have exhausted this so I am done, I had honestly though you wanted a regular PvP'ers opinion or perspective and not another to flame at.

Have fun and take care,

Tonka