marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:20 am
>< cant edit.

I've also noticed a lot of purchase ones that simply aren't worth it. Like I saw a 300 AP one that required a purchase of $30.
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:24 am
again cant edit ><

On another note, beware of some of the trial offers. A lot of them are phone to cancel trials. You have to call them to cancel it or pay a few bucks to cancel it online. Their not bad really just more of a pain than anything else.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 26, 2012 3:50 pm
I am closing this out (yes the offer should still work) for now. I appreciate the feedback. Here is a summary:

1. Idea is good/interesting (but might require a bit of work).
2. This needs to be less of a hack (i.e. links that don't require manipulation, etc)
3. Some people only want 'Free' offers, so this may not apply to them.
4. Some people don't like offers, so this will not apply to them.
5. Identifying the 'good' offers, doesn't do anything about the 'not so good' offers.
6. We should add new offers providers (TrialPay).
7. Some Players think that they can do better (than our choices).

We will work on some of these, and see what we can do to improve the process overall.

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:31 pm
In the subject description it says (Changed name upon request). What does that mean?

yudia

Rank 1
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:37 pm
Superman0X wrote:

4. Some people don't like offers, so this will not apply to them.
5. Identifying the 'good' offers, doesn't do anything about the 'not so good' offers.

this.
I dont trust offers. either you have to give out personal info and/or you have to go thru a million steps to complete offers and get AP.
this was what happened when I tried to do offers before in the past. I would keep getting do this and your almost done, and after 10 pages of that I give up.
or if I did find and easy offer to complete, it didnt give me the AP.
how do people find good offers? the only offers I trust are the watch video offers. they dont pay much, but at least they work.

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedDec 15, 2012 9:50 am
I don't run offers. For my country it's all crap.

1. SMS. If you send sms here (Russia) to unknown short service numbers - say bye-bye your money and be ready to suddenly see lots of hidden subscribitions, since our content providers are too insolent and mobile comminications providers just close their eyes.
2. Purchase goods in shops: "make purchase for 30$ and get 78AP". Seriosly?! No comments.
3. Free offers as "press like at FB page", "register at..." and etc. I tried it once and had to... proove that I'm suitable to receive 3-5 AP for each, EACH task. I got few rewards when I made screenshots of FB pages.

Surveys. 90% it's "sorry, no offers for your country". Why I'm seeing this then, tell me? And there is other thing. You can answer tons of questions and in the end get the same message or any other reason why you won't get these 2 AP.
Or they just don't give anything. E.G. Here is the screenshot :

http://i46.tinypic.com/29et9py.png
(don't know how to post as preview)

As you see, even the March task is still in "checking" status. I have to mail them too? And how to prove that I spent my time for few useless surveys?

Finally. Just saw an offer from Matomy.com. Free, it's said. I just have to put in my name, address, card number and CVV - full billing data, by other words. "No credit card charge". Seriously? That page where I have to input these data doesn't even have secure connection. Can I trust this offer? Guess, no.

So no offers for me Sad

(added)

Ok, it would be fair to say that right now I got AP from Sponsorpay even without proving that I really pressed "I like" as I had a few months ago.

godslite

Rank 0
godslite
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:56 am

Ap offers!!

Cheated out! no AP!!
There where "many" offers I finished and did not get AP for them!! Half of the were "Downloads you have to install! Did the install...NO AP's!! Crying or Very sad Pluss where are the E-mails for gifts?

mitchbl91

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Free offers

Some offers do not pay out!
I have completed a lot of free offers over the last 2 days and earned myself over 1800 AP but there was quite a lot of other offers that never paid out even though i fully completed them. I would love to be able to complete every free offer knowing that it would deffinatley pay out the AP reward stated on the offer. i would complete offers all day long if the would all work, but they don't, for example an offer that says it will pay out once valid user info submitted and registered successfully, i do that then it starts taking to other pages for a survey so i complete the surveys until i get to the end and it says thank you for completing etc. but then i don't get the AP, whereas some offers the same but for a different thing e.g. win 500 argos gift card or win 1000 to spend at primark, where you have to go through all the same process and fill out all your info the same, but 1 offer might not pay out even though the other offer did pay out. So if you really want people to complete these offers you should really be making sure that the sponser's are paying out the rewards, because if they did i would sit and complete as many offers as i can each day, which is good for me and for you.

benefits89

Rank 0
benefits89
PostedMay 17, 2013 4:38 pm
marksteele wrote:
the netflix free trial offers are worth it, don't even need a credit card just a paypal acc, I've been milking those for years now. ^.^  

love ur pf!

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMay 17, 2013 4:50 pm
This thread has been necro'd too many times. Requesting lock please. o: