imarkable

Rank 0
imarkable
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Desperately Need AP

I really would like to be able to shop in the item mall.
Well as it stands the offers and survey's and i do not really get a long to well and i have no bank or visa cards and no luck finding gift cards in stores, Anyway anyone could really help me get AP weather you want gold or a training session let me know! You would be making my Eden Eternal experience 1000x!! better Wink

Markk.
Advertisement

llMiraiNikki

Rank 0
llMiraiNikki
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:16 am

Re: Desperately Need AP

imarkable wrote:
Well as it stands the offers and survey's and i do not really get a long to well and i have no bank or visa cards and no luck finding gift cards in stores, Anyway anyone could really help me get AP weather you want gold or a training session let me know! You would be making my Eden Eternal experience 1000x!! better Wink  

How much AP are you looking for o: ? Also, whats your AP:Gold Ratio?
If you want to buy AP off of me, a GS MUST be present to act as a median.

Cheers!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:17 am

llMiraiNikki wrote:
imarkable wrote:

Cheers!  

Sadly, GSes cannot mediate AP card trades. It's entirely done at your own risk.

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
In your heart,inside your dreams United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

iBambi wrote:
llMiraiNikki wrote:
imarkable wrote:

Cheers!  

Sadly, GSes cannot mediate AP card trades. It's entirely done at your own risk.  

^This, GSes have been restricted of dis for quite some time now. They were able to awhile ago but they're no able to now :l

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:46 pm
iBambi is correct, GS's are no longer able to mediate AP Card exchanges.
AP card buying/selling/trading is done at your own risk.

Also, to get a better idea of the guidelines following AP card exchanges, here is a guide for you:
[Ap Card Buying/Trading and You!] A Guide

imarkable

Rank 0
imarkable
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:37 am

llMiraiNikki wrote:
imarkable wrote:

Cheers!  

Hi, My internet is down atm, So if you are interested in making an exchange when i am back up and running i would be very grateful as i said im very Desperate for some awesome AP!!, I just got lucky to sell a 7 day jewel for 890G that i bought with earned ap but i am tried of the survey's so i have that plus the 535G i had so that's about 1426G, I see what people have said and i would be very leery with the exchange with a random person but i am an avid and loyal player with aeria and i would never do anything to jeopardize my account and characters, I would be very mad if someone ripped me off and i have no intention in doing so to someone kind and willing to help someone else get more out of their gaming. Thanks Wink

Markk.