nubadubadub

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:29 am

Re: battleground

loss of honor
zthen wrote:
tswamp wrote:
I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I've noticed how unfair the battlegrounds can be. I've read alot of the forums on this same subject. And I understand
it's a game. But I've noticed alot of the smaller players in the battle grounds just sit in the start area cause the bigger players gang up on them cause we are easy kills. They won't attack a player the same size or bigger then them cause they might lose. The thing is I don't care if I die, but obsessively get killed by the same player 20 lvl's above me it's just not right. Y cause they can kill me with 1 hit. So what's the point of me even trying. So my suggestion is Maybe have them lose honor. Because there is nothing honorable about killing a player 20 lvl's below you obsessively cause it's quick and easy.  

this will be fixed in 1.5 since they finally have the lvl brackets for the 40+ BGs i.e. 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 etc...  

Lower lvls/ Free players will still get killed over and over in the new BGs by pay2win players and just like how people stay lvl 39 to farm the under 40 BG people will do the same in the new brackets.. not much will change it will just take longer for you to die than facing lvl 65+ players
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:45 pm
I know this has been suggested before but Aeria we're begging you.. don't give us an "All or nothing" option on the guild building cooldown.. we have so many people who want to chip in and help with that.. I don't think anyone can afford $2000+ of balens which is what it would cost right now. It's costing us and it's costing you too. It makes no sense for anyone.

You've made me VERY angry..

leikyr

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
leikyr
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:19 am
GodofAcid wrote:
I know this has been suggested before but Aeria we're begging you.. don't give us an "All or nothing" option on the guild building cooldown.. we have so many people who want to chip in and help with that.. I don't think anyone can afford $2000+ of balens which is what it would cost right now. It's costing us and it's costing you too. It makes no sense for anyone.  

Eu payed for it Smile
But i completely agree let ppl pay what they can afford to knock of some of the time

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:25 pm
Also I feel that we desperately need a gift feature. It's another thing that's just costing Aeria money by not having it.. it exists in CoG so I feel like it could be done here Smile I'm dying to send some gifts to people who can't get/afford AP..

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:20 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
Also I feel that we desperately need a gift feature. It's another thing that's just costing Aeria money by not having it.. it exists in CoG so I feel like it could be done here Smile I'm dying to send some gifts to people who can't get/afford AP..  

i second this i would be nice to have a gift feature, but i'm sure it would be up to the devas to add this into the game Razz

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:10 am
loveableneko wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:

i second this i would be nice to have a gift feature, but i'm sure it would be up to the devas to add this into the game Razz  

Yep.. I didn't mean to seem like since CoG has it, they just copy and paste the code and it's done. I know it's not that simple. I just think that, code wise, it's very possible to do and would be very beneficial to everyone Smile It's worth your time Aeria and 7Road! The way we see people buying each other roses, imagine if that was opened up to all cash shop items.

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:18 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
loveableneko wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:

Yep.. I didn't mean to seem like since CoG has it, they just copy and paste the code and it's done. I know it's not that simple. I just think that, code wise, it's very possible to do and would be very beneficial to everyone Smile It's worth your time Aeria and 7Road! The way we see people buying each other roses, imagine if that was opened up to all cash shop items.  

oh god no more roses D: i'm tired of seeing pick on my screen D:

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:09 am
Oh that's the other suggestion I had meant to pitch and forgotten.. probably also been said to death too but PLEASE give us a way to turn off that animation. It's just tormenting people to death! I'll be honest, I've left games over things like that, I can't imagine I'm alone in that.. the roses don't bother me as much as some things I've encountered in other games but they really do bother many, many people here. I know for a lot of people, it causes them actual performance issues with their game, which is a more serious issue than being just an annoyance. There's no reason to do that to customers Smile

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:19 am
leikyr wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:

Eu payed for it Smile
But i completely agree let ppl pay what they can afford to knock of some of the time  

Just to give props to the right people - we had several people in our guild ending cooldowns, not just me.

On a different note:

I am not going to add anymore suggestions here, since I lack the belief that anything is done with it considering aeria's information flow regarding wartune leads most players not to check these forums but go to other sites and forums who actually try to build a community for wartune. That said please pay out the weekly rewards of the G M events of 5 weeks ago.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:58 pm
One last suggestion..

I think it would be great if you could see your individual ranking during WB like the top 10 are able to. I figure if the coding is there to provide that, then there must be a way to also provide people with their individual rank, which is what I'd imagine most are interested in Smile