nazyperson

Rank 0
nazyperson
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:59 pm

whats the best build for a Battle Tank

Best builds for a battle tank?
im looking at building a Battle Tank but im not sure of the best build to go with it i know there are meany ways you can go about it but im wondering whats the best way to do it this will be a lvl 80 HM Battle Tank btw

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

thearchman2006

Rank 2
thearchman2006
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: whats the best build for a Battle Tank

Best builds for a battle tank?
nazyperson wrote:
im looking at building a Battle Tank but im not sure of the best build to go with it i know there are meany ways you can go about it but im wondering whats the best way to do it this will be a lvl 80 HM Battle Tank btw  

make UM or go full rec

nazyperson

Rank 0
nazyperson
PostedFeb 12, 2013 7:20 pm
im trying to go with a build i can SOLO farm i dont care about pvp with it if it kills mobs and i dont die solo im fine i dont need to be uber so long i can solo and i need it to make money TO afford to to make a UM

zempla

Rank 0
zempla
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:00 am
nazyperson wrote:
im trying to go with a build i can SOLO farm i dont care about pvp with it if it kills mobs and i dont die solo im fine i dont need to be uber so long i can solo and i need it to make money TO afford to to make a UM  

1. Traditional build for um BG is str 7 / dex 2. It is a proven formula, go for it and you will not regret. Try and experiment any other build at your own risk.

2. BG shines in high end-game pvp, alas does it with incredibly high resources. ie you need best of the equipment (decent, good, fine etcwouldnt work)

3. You shall play BG keeping in mind what I said at #2 . If all you care is farming then go for a war. You can make profit plvling since war plvls more efficiently than BG and people mostly prefer war over guard when they look for a plvler. You complete AZ / OI runs faster with a war since a full DPS war def is is not a worry there and their atk outnumbers.

4. I guess you are thinking of making a HM BG. Don't. Make a HM war instead and build resources for your future UM toon.

nazyperson

Rank 0
nazyperson
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:32 pm
its not gonna be meant for pvp but PVE bossing and farming and such im working on a UM BG for pvp BUT i wanna use the HM BT to farm and stuff till i get it to 60+ where i can farm with the UM BG instead of the BT

<a>Photobucket</a>

HellsFire69

Rank 2
HellsFire69
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:05 am
The only issue with HM is the behemoth rage skill at 57 UM its X3 attack

On a decentlt equiped UM 57 this means a 10K+ AoE Crit - 1 hit kill in Pando/Lannhar mobs such as the Emps....

A HM just doesn't have this skill....

However you will need exceptional gears to pull off a HM BT at 60 - full set of legend accessories dps linked, full set of 6/7 linked Adamas Legends( at least 2 different ele 2/2.5 tops). A good shield and 4 x ele 2.5 weapons (1 of each) all 5 slot or legend.

Maximise your attack stat, have 400+ dex, 400+ luc and you are good to go.