penrd

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Where does the Keltec RFB fit in?

Because when I do use it, it seems worse than the M14 in long range combat and worse than the SA58 Para in close combat. It seems to balanced to fight against the other 2 power rifles. Yes, I do win against the other weaker guns in close range.(Besides SR3M, shotgun, and famas)
Advertisement

Flaim2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:43 am
as for its fairly low rank requirement i think it's meant to be a low-lvl-training for para.
this suggests its standard 1-shot-mechanism so you'll learn to tap properly.

Jahffax

Rank 0
Jahffax
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:32 am
Keltec RFB is good for mid-range and gives you good opportunity to train headshots/aiming when leveling up to better ranks and weapons.
I prefer not to use full-auto or even burst triggers because those mods are kind of taking out the performance of this gun.

Deadly in the right hands >.>

B00tneck

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:39 am
Oh man being a noob I bought this for the Para training as I dont have the rank for that yet. But using rapid tap over 15m range I cant get anything past the 1st shot on target and might as well forget move shot. I tried the standard 1 shot but think you really need the auto trigger for those real close quarter run in's with the enemy otherwise anything that can burst will take you down.

Tried going back to supplied M4A1 but dont think ava likes you not playing with your latest purchase as I cant get a kill with that now. Gonna have to struggle through with this **** Keltec but its killing me...Using it at any distance I'm trying the mouse pull back to control recoil but it aint working for me so find myself aiming at their feet to get any fast tap or short 2-3 round burst hits lol.

Anyone got any good tips?

Flaim2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:17 pm
B00tneck wrote:

Anyone got any good tips?  

keep training.
hard (but powerful) guns ain't easy, but the reward of succeeding with them is awesome.

iSakana

Rank 0
iSakana
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:49 am
Flaim2 wrote:
as for its fairly low rank requirement i think it's meant to be a low-lvl-training for para.
this suggests its standard 1-shot-mechanism so you'll learn to tap properly.  

Pretty much this. I use it for aiming and tapping practice.