Author Message

StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Posts
847
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:25 am   Last edited by StarGR on Mar 01, 2013 10:21 am. Edited 1 time in total

Need a Siggy Please

IGN - AimlHSl
Clan- No Clan .
Quote-Without skills ure Nothing
Colours-black & red or Blue and red
(make it cool)
theme- Headshot
thank you
can it say TRU3SOLDIER somewhere on the siggy too . like bottom left corner
Advertisement

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:13 am
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3859
Location
Canada
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:49 am
zSanity. wrote:
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]
 


Hey,

I just wanted to say that this signature is 29 pixels too high. So I guess you have to scale it down.

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:53 am
zweetvlek wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]
 


Hey,

I just wanted to say that this signature is 29 pixels too high. So I guess you have to scale it down.  





Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Sigssgy_zpse80f5459.jpg[/IMG]

StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Posts
847
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:23 am
zSanity. wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]
 


Hey,

I just wanted to say that this signature is 29 pixels too high. So I guess you have to scale it down.  





Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Sigssgy_zpse80f5459.jpg[/IMG]
 

I like the siggy BUT my new IGN is iTzTRU3 & i got kicked from FanTasTiiCs (they just used me ....

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:24 am
StarGR wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]
 


Hey,

I just wanted to say that this signature is 29 pixels too high. So I guess you have to scale it down.  





Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Sigssgy_zpse80f5459.jpg[/IMG]
 

I like the siggy BUT my new IGN is iTzTRU3 & i got kicked from FanTasTiiCs (they just used me ....  


Oh.. i will make for u one later ^^

StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Posts
847
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:00 am
zSanity. wrote:
StarGR wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
Hope u like it ^^


Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Siggy_zps393b53d9.jpg[/IMG]
 


Hey,

I just wanted to say that this signature is 29 pixels too high. So I guess you have to scale it down.  





Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/Sigssgy_zpse80f5459.jpg[/IMG]
 

I like the siggy BUT my new IGN is iTzTRU3 & i got kicked from FanTasTiiCs (they just used me ....  


Oh.. i will make for u one later ^^  


k thanks bro Cool

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:42 pm

hope u like it

Code:
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/zDoctoR1/spsd_zps3c6c5183.jpg[/IMG]

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:50 pm
Maybe having a reward would make people care more..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
271
Location
United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:30 pm
Hows this?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: