Famfrit8X

Rank 0
Famfrit8X
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:43 pm

(RT) #9253931
I have a cool story to share with yall. If you wanna trade stuff from one side to another, you will take the risk of losing your items.

I agree that using the underground stadium to transfer items is not a feature that is supported by the game, however what about the feature that allows players to bet, deal and request battles with the others and the winner will take the "prizes" in that area? Would you say that it is not a supportive feature for the game too?

Many of us have our toons in both Fury and Light Side, and that is the ONLY way to deal and trade stuffs with the others from opposite faction. How we are able to enjoy the game if you are not solving the issues? We feel unsafe and insecure for the ap items we bought because glitches like this will ridiculously keep happening again and again whether putting them in the warehouse or inventory. In-game glitches always happen. My um ranger and a fury toon was in a battle and we both got stuck in the middle then the items that i put in the inventory vanished FOR NO REASON. If you cannot solve this glitch, I have to say goodbye to this game.

Nice customer service,
abcdefg

Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Re: ...

(RT) #9253931
Famfrit8X wrote:
If you wanna trade stuff from one side to another, you will take the risk of losing your items.

Many of us have our toons in both Fury and Light Side, and that is the ONLY way to deal and trade stuffs with the others from opposite faction.  

-

morygian wrote:
1. Transfer your items on a new account.
2. Put items in warehouse
3. Delete the toons on that account.
4. Choose fury faction.
5. Make a toon on fury, and go straight to the warehouse, your deposited items will be there.  

Works.

-Retired.

Famfrit8X

Rank 0
Famfrit8X
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:48 pm
I liberally play on both side, and I am talking about the glitch not faction changing

Famfrit8X

Rank 0
Famfrit8X
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:07 pm
may happen in same faction when u request someone a transaction then both got dc'd without hitting the OK button to complete the trade. Log back and the items are gone!! I don't care what i lost but I'm asking them to fix the bug or they will lose more players Wink

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:56 pm
Famfrit8X wrote:
I liberally play on both side, and I am talking about the glitch not faction changing  
I think you misread what LordKotaro said. Kotaro is not suggesting you faction change.

What you need to do is to create a separate account specifically for transferring goods from one faction to another.
This account will only ever have one toon on it at a time. That toon will only be level 1 and either be light or dark depending on where you are transferring goods from or to.

If you are transferring from light to dark you would create a light toon, then put the goods into the warehouse for that toon (along with enough gold/silver/copper bars that you can afford to get the goods out again).

You would then delete the light toon. This takes you to the faction selection screen where you would select the dark side.
Create a dark toon, go to your warehouse and retrieve the goods you want to transfer - all done safely and securely.

Note: If you prefer, you don't need to create an entirely new account, you can just use a different server to your normal one - the crucial thing is that there should be no toons on the toon selection screen.

RIP Kizzd

Famfrit8X

Rank 0
Famfrit8X
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:35 pm
Thanks guys I think that also works as well.. Very Happy
I am just disappointed of the way they responded to my ticket that makes me want to quit game. I think I'm done for now. Thanks again!

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Famfrit8X wrote:
Thanks guys I think that also works as well.. Very Happy
I am just disappointed of the way they responded to my ticket that makes me want to quit game. I think I'm done for now. Thanks again!  
GMs are not actually allowed to play the game - if they did there would be immediate accusations of bias and favouritism.
But because of this they often don't know the game as well as the players do. It is likely that the GM doesn't even know the safe transfer method.

RIP Kizzd

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:43 pm
Quite a lot of things GM's lack the knowledge on. Even GRB Bonuses.

The fault of the developer for not providing full detailed documents to their hosts, about the game, as well as Aeria's fault for not looking into these things sooner when they were mentioned in previous topics, years back.

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:36 am

(RT) #9253931
LordKotaro1011 wrote:

morygian wrote:
1. Transfer your items on a new account.
2. Put items in warehouse
3. Delete the toons on that account.
4. Choose fury faction.
5. Make a toon on fury, and go straight to the warehouse, your deposited items will be there.  

Works.  

You keep quoting me, I feel so uber <3 =P

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:13 pm

(RT) #9253931
morygian wrote:

You keep quoting me, I feel so uber <3 =P  

You are o.o
<3 nub lol.