crims0n097

Rank 0
crims0n097
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:51 am

Need Help for Fighters Past level 50 !

What are the weapons/gears available , How to level up efficiently on new server Phoenix from lvl 50
First thing is first ... Hello All ... Smile
I started playing Shaiya a few months back on the New Server Phoenix ..and I like it .
Now I know a bit about the game and playing regularly Very Happy

Now the Help I need ---
I have a Level 54 Fighter Basic Mode(HM). I checked sticky threads about fighters for Althamus and WheresLupers , they are really good Smile . But the problem is they are not updated to date. I mean they dont have info about past 60 and more. Currently we are EP6 , so level cap is 80. I dont know what was the level cap before ( i guess it was 60 when they wrote these guides).

I need help of the gears/weapon currently available after 60 and where /How to get them.
How to level up efficiently up to 80 (eg. Places) , if experience people share their exp , that will be big help.

I will be very thankful to the people who helps me in this matter Smile .

Thank you all for reading !
Advertisement

crims0n097

Rank 0
crims0n097
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:00 pm

No reply :(

well no one here can help me ?? No reply Sad

When I am with U .. the Only place I want to be is Closer !

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:51 pm
You need to be a bit patient. The people who answer queries here are all volunteers and their time zone may not match yours. Give it a couple of days before you bump the thread, not a couple of hours Smile

In answer to your question though, have a look at the Shaiya Wiki
Under the "Items" section you'll see quite a few things - including Weapons & Armour - check those out. The data isn't completely up to date, but it's pretty close.

As for where to level, there's a bit of information on the wiki, but the best resource is Indecks' web site.

Feel free to post back here if you have more questions.

RIP Kizzd

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: Need Help for Fighters Past level 50 !

What are the weapons/gears available , How to level up efficiently on new server Phoenix from lvl 50
crims0n097 wrote:
First thing is first ... Hello All ... Smile
I started playing Shaiya a few months back on the New Server Phoenix ..and I like it .
Now I know a bit about the game and playing regularly Very Happy

Now the Help I need ---
I have a Level 54 Fighter Basic Mode(HM). I checked sticky threads about fighters for Althamus and WheresLupers , they are really good Smile . But the problem is they are not updated to date. I mean they dont have info about past 60 and more. Currently we are EP6 , so level cap is 80. I dont know what was the level cap before ( i guess it was 60 when they wrote these guides).

I need help of the gears/weapon currently available after 60 and where /How to get them.
How to level up efficiently up to 80 (eg. Places) , if experience people share their exp , that will be big help.

I will be very thankful to the people who helps me in this matter Smile .

Thank you all for reading !  

pr drops are your friend, as well is the ah.....and if your not 59 or so dont bother with pr

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:40 am
Yup.

The EP5 (max lvl 70) and EP6 (max lvl 80) content provides items over lvl 60. Going into the newer areas is not wise until you reach lvl 59, mainly as they are all PvP maps.

The weapons just drop from the mobs you grind on. Elemental bosses in KI drop weapon boxes, and inside the dungeon at bees (QV) you can find lvl 70 weapons.

Searching Auction hall is a good shot as well.

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

crims0n097

Rank 0
crims0n097
PostedFeb 19, 2013 8:18 am

Good Informatin :)

MerlinMcTav wrote:
You need to be a bit patient. The people who answer queries here are all volunteers and their time zone may not match yours. Give it a couple of days before you bump the thread, not a couple of hours Smile

In answer to your question though, have a look at the Shaiya Wiki
Under the "Items" section you'll see quite a few things - including Weapons & Armour - check those out. The data isn't completely up to date, but it's pretty close.

As for where to level, there's a bit of information on the wiki, but the best resource is Indecks' web site.

Feel free to post back here if you have more questions.  

Ohh .. Sorry for that .. Im kinda new .. i will follow it from the next time .. Thank you for help Smile

I checked in Wiki.Its very useful,at least its now showing the new weapons. Thank you for the link. But as u said its not complete yet so where i can find them or what monsters drop them is not mentioned there ( I am specifically looking for some things like 57-58 Pant and Top daynorth , 63 2H sword AG ).

If u have any other resource for those it will be helpful.

7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
pr drops are your friend, as well is the ah.....and if your not 59 or so dont bother with pr  

PR - is another ragnum right ? I dont know exact name ..i saw some time a mesage popping up ..now open the way palanium(something like that) ragnum. Well till now I dont know where it is or how to reach that place.
And for AH , I checked in it. There are lots of 60+ weapons for other classes like Ranger, Archer , Mages , Priests but for Fighters u cant find a single 2H sword in AH. U can check Phoenix server AH , If u dont believe me Smile . Not a Single 2H after 60+ ( maybe thats becoz almost 70% of players are fighters in Phinix Razz ).

Mandatar wrote:
Yup.

The EP5 (max lvl 70) and EP6 (max lvl 80) content provides items over lvl 60. Going into the newer areas is not wise until you reach lvl 59, mainly as they are all PvP maps.

The weapons just drop from the mobs you grind on. Elemental bosses in KI drop weapon boxes, and inside the dungeon at bees (QV) you can find lvl 70 weapons.

Searching Auction hall is a good shot as well.  

Thank you and yep , I am not leaving VR until I outlevel monsters there Smile.
But If u explain a little bit about KI and QV. I dont know those places. I am playin on Light Side.

Thank you very much to all of you for information Smile

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedFeb 19, 2013 8:33 am

Re: Good Informatin :)

crims0n097 wrote:

Thank you and yep , I am not leaving VR until I outlevel monsters there Smile.  

VR is an EP5 map, I would not go there untill you reach lvl 59. Other maps are faster for your experience (unless you leech or buy plvl).

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)