qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 29, 2013 3:15 pm
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I Know it was like that for stuff that moves...all "animal type" pets. But what if u get a FLOWER or BUSH as a pet?

I think those dont really behave as pets but are headgears instead...  

They bounce around xD Atleast from what I remember for the plant types. It doesn't make much sense, but it is an anime type game after all xD

Advertisement

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:08 pm
qawsar wrote:
the system could of changed  

qawsar wrote:
Their pets that go into you're pet inventory but not a head gear.
They act like pets and bounce around to follow you and effect you're life class stats I believe.  

Wat r u doin. Stahp. Q.Q

Anyway, the pet system sounds really fun =o
A bouncing bush following me around, not creepy at all~

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:35 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
qawsar wrote:

qawsar wrote:
They act like pets and bounce around to follow you and effect you're life class stats I believe.  

Wat r u doin. Stahp. Q.Q

I continue with my bad grammar cause people like to fix it :3

It's actually quite cute, the pets Very Happy

ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

timing

I don't wont to bring back my dead thread but I think the game will be coming out soon based on this reason: when Asian based games spread with in the continent they usually allow the neighbors to get ahold of the game about 2-4 months before a western area does, and since korea got this game(unless they're the country when the game originated) when should wait 2-4 months after them

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: timing

ghostsick wrote:
I don't wont to bring back my dead thread but I think the game will be coming out soon based on this reason: when Asian based games spread with in the continent they usually allow the neighbors to get ahold of the game about 2-4 months before a western area does, and since korea got this game(unless they're the country when the game originated) when should wait 2-4 months after them  

+1
Most people here don't know this, and since it's really mysterious as to who in Aeria is handling this right now, people's hope in the game has fallen a lot xD

However, Cykan's situation with this game might be slightly different. Their really secretive with their game.

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:52 pm
qawsar wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I Know it was like that for stuff that moves...all "animal type" pets. But what if u get a FLOWER or BUSH as a pet?

They bounce around xD Atleast from what I remember for the plant types. It doesn't make much sense, but it is an anime type game after all xD  

Any idea what these pets do? do they loot for you? Help you fight? Just stand there and be cute ( I am not opposed to the this xD)?

----- "Relinquish your pain unto me..." KOS-MOS, Xenosaga: Episode 1

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:03 pm
qawsar wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
qawsar wrote:

qawsar wrote:

Wat r u doin. Stahp. Q.Q

I continue with my bad grammar cause people like to fix it :3

It's actually quite cute, the pets Very Happy  

Hmm, so are you mixing up your/you're not on accident, but because you want to.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:22 am

Re: timing

qawsar wrote:
ghostsick wrote:

+1
Most people here don't know this, and since it's really mysterious as to who in Aeria is handling this right now, people's hope in the game has fallen a lot xD

However, Cykan's situation with this game might be slightly different. Their really secretive with their game.  

They have a good reason for it.
Good game devs copy, Great steal.

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:02 am
HeavensChaos wrote:
qawsar wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:

Any idea what these pets do? do they loot for you? Help you fight? Just stand there and be cute ( I am not opposed to the this xD)?  

I want a bouncing Bush that gives me health O: that would be cute AND make sense! sort of..

ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:58 pm
HeavensChaos wrote:
qawsar wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:

I would assume certain pets do certain things some are warriors while some are domestic livestock I got lucky and got a panda and a pig in alpha they were used for as gathering mats, but u had to raise them to grow up and stuff, but I've seen pics of dragons and I don't think they would be used for mats. But to answer ur question, based on what I've actually witnessed pets just stand there and be cute while giving u rare materials