Christa_B

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Right Click stopped working

Can't right click cookies or Right Click to do Key at Bodor's Rock
All of a sudden Right click stopped working. I went to feed my sprite cookies that I have in my backpack and it won't let me right click them to feed to my pet- also the Right Click wasn't working to give the Key at Bodor's Rock in Prairie Cave - all was working fine up until 30 mins. ago. I have rebooted my whole system and relogged in and still the problem is still there - Need Immediate Help - Thanks
Advertisement

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Right Click stopped working

Can't right click cookies or Right Click to do Key at Bodor's Rock
Christa_B wrote:
All of a sudden Right click stopped working. I went to feed my sprite cookies that I have in my backpack and it won't let me right click them to feed to my pet- also the Right Click wasn't working to give the Key at Bodor's Rock in Prairie Cave - all was working fine up until 30 mins. ago. I have rebooted my whole system and relogged in and still the problem is still there - Need Immediate Help - Thanks  

Make sure your right click is working on other programs as well, as this could be a hardware issue.

If it is working, when you load up the launcher, click the "Full Scan" button next to the Start button. This will search for any corrupted files and/or functions (though I don't think this is likely).