Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedDec 21, 2012 6:43 am
I'm sure most of you are used to the quiet, specially in these forums, but I didn't intend to stay quiet this long. x.x
Long story short, haven't been able to log in since November and I've been hammering away at all them signatures.
Most of the other stuff I've been doing is done and I'll be returning most of my focus to your requests!

OnlySilver wrote:
No thx x3 this way I can trick others into thinking I'm more serious than I really am  

Works for me, little bit of the ol' bait and bash them over the head. ;D

Darkill_17 wrote:
Request  

On Queue!

@Dansanya14~

Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/ibri0P8X0dtUYf.jpg[/img]

I'm pretty sure they're different than what you had in mind, but I really wanted to make something more brutal. Sorry, I hope you like them though, if not let me know I'll try something else! ^^;

Advertisement

Darkill_17

Rank 0
Darkill_17
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:47 am
Request
-Do you want a Signature, Avatar, or Both?
Both
-Do you have a picture(s) you want me to use, or should I pick my own?
Pick one from Hei(Darker Than Black)

-What do you want it to say?
Kuro no Shinigami
Darkill17

-Do you have an idea of what you want or do you want me to take liberty?
Up to you

-Do you want a forum PM upon completion?
Yes

dansanya14

Rank 0
dansanya14
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:08 am
thks man sorry I just saw it laptop meesed up and just got a new one but thks loving it

DARKNESS WILL CONQUIRE ALL AND I WILL RULE IT

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedFeb 13, 2013 1:11 am
Just gonna mention my Deviant Art Account real quick and ask, should I bother joining any of those signature groups I keep seeing? (Sig lab, etc.)
Darkill_17 wrote:
Request  

Got it, on the boat cap'n!
dansanya14 wrote:
thks man sorry I just saw it laptop meesed up and just got a new one but thks loving it  

Glad to hear it, sorry about the laptop.

@Flareous~

Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/iiFKnYLmtIis6.jpg[/img]

Hope you like them~ I'll do them in sets as fast as I can.

@PoolHooss~

Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/i1Noa8ju7ztfP.jpg[/img]

Hope you like it, if not I can try again. ^^

Annalily56

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:59 am
Both

Shiyori
I want a simple signature around 500 x 150 in size...and my avatar to be 90 x 90 in size. Also I'd like a separate avatar that says Anna on it. Same picture and size, just a change in text.
You can post it here when you're done

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Do you want a Signature, Avatar, or Both?
-Do you have a picture(s) you want me to use, or should I pick my own?
-What do you want it to say?
-Do you have an idea of what you want or do you want me to take liberty?
-Do you want a forum PM upon completion?

Hello, I would like a Signature.
I have a picture in mind, but I am flexible.
"I've made up my mind. I won't hold back anymore." or "The future isn't set in stone, with the power of your wills you can shape your future." What do you think? also "HeavensChaos" needs to be on there somewhere ><
I want you to stay with the same color scheme. I love chaos from Xenosaga, so if you can make something more in depth lemme know! I want to focus on his mysterious nature and his angelic attacks.
Please forum PM.

In general, do what you can with what I gave you. If the quotes are too long, please let me know!

http://www.zerochan.net/503213#full

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:02 am
HeavensChaos wrote:

"I've made up my mind. I won't hold back anymore." or "The future isn't set in stone, with the power of your wills you can shape your future." What do you think? also "HeavensChaos" needs to be on there somewhere ><
I want you to stay with the same color scheme. I love chaos from Xenosaga, so if you can make something more in depth lemme know! I want to focus on his mysterious nature and his angelic attacks.  

Both quotes are a little long, but I'll see what I can do!

He's a slightly complex character, being as old as he is and holding the kind of weight he does, it makes him very interesting and his kind nature sort of makes him easy to fall in love with.
So something simple that's soft and melancholy with warm over-tones sound about right?

As for the attacks integrated, not quite sure what I can do, but I'll look into it!
Annalily56 wrote:
Request  

Will do Ma'am!

@Lady_Azariah~

Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/ibhPKnP6FisJ9B.jpg[/img]

Hope you like it, if not I can try again!

Lady_Azariah

Rank 0
Lady_Azariah
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:46 pm
im in love with it. thankyou so much <3

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedFeb 22, 2013 4:26 am
So I'm on the verge of finishing another request, when somebody responds to my PM, but until then I'm changing the shop some to prevent back-ups from here on out.

First is a rule change, one taken one added, very different rules regarding different things:
First, removed the ‘‘Can't ask for my work to look like other work’’ rule, since I don't feel it's needed anymore.
Then added ‘‘No more than 4 items per request, 3 signatures tops’’ to compliment the next change.

Second-Slots, yeah sorry I'm switching to hard and fast slots, so you can only request when they're open which should help speed up everything by a lot.

tl;dr All current requests untouched. You can ask for my stuff to look like your friends cool hat now, don't ask for more than 3 signatures in a request, and slots for erbody.

(P.S It would be amazingly funny if someone rolled in after reading the new rule, seeing it says ‘‘Any other combo accepted’’ and requests 4 avatars. Yus)
Lady_Azariah wrote:
im in love with it. thankyou so much <3  

I'm so glad, I actually love it too. Thanks! <3

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:23 pm
Rabbittt wrote:
HeavensChaos wrote:

Both quotes are a little long, but I'll see what I can do!

He's a slightly complex character, being as old as he is and holding the kind of weight he does, it makes him very interesting and his kind nature sort of makes him easy to fall in love with.
So something simple that's soft and melancholy with warm over-tones sound about right?

As for the attacks integrated, not quite sure what I can do, but I'll look into it!
Annalily56 wrote:
Request  

Will do Ma'am!

@Lady_Azariah~

Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/ibhPKnP6FisJ9B.jpg[/img]

Hope you like it, if not I can try again!  

Sounds great! If the quotes are too long, just include my name only: HeavensChaos

You do not necessarily need to integrate attacks but do include the angelic aspect that he has if you can! ^_^

----- "Relinquish your pain unto me..." KOS-MOS, Xenosaga: Episode 1