Kimes84

Rank 0
Kimes84
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

BUGS wolfteam + RAM

Hello Guys ... i have Funny bug ... i know have problems with My RAM..

I have 4Gb RAM but 2Gb RAM is crashed.

My Wolfteam many games with play i have werci gl , MSD-90 GL SZ-550 MC (expired) and more but if playing , in finish round , when new round i see zaintzev 8 times... 1st slot and 2nd slot in 4 square box... INCLUDE grenade...

WY!?

in transform wolf , i have 2 mutations. Wolf and Human... :S

MANY HELP PLEASE!?
Advertisement

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Hmm.. Jedi is starting to do good things i see. Crashing ap Oxygen replacers. I approve

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:27 pm
You should use the f9 function to take a video of your bugs and then upload the videos on youtube.
After that post the links in here as a reply so that we can see what it is:)

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

zweetvlek

GameSage: Wolf Team
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:26 pm
@spiralkings: What has this to do with the topic? =/
___

I think Kimes84 is getting an "out of memory" error. A possible fix (thanks to Venom!):
mrameez786 wrote:
When you run a large number of Windows-based programs, "Out Of Memory" error messages appear when you attempt to start new programs or try to use programs that are already running, even though you still have plenty of physical and pagefile memory available.

This behavior can occur if the desktop heap in the WIN32 subsystem is depleted. This problem occurs more often under Windows NT 3.5 as the default size of the desktop heap is 512K. Under Windows NT 3.1 the default value is 3072K. The default was reduced to increase performance.

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

To correct this problem, increase the size of the Desktop Heap:

Download and run the following Microsoft Fix It solution.

Microsoft Fix It

The Microsoft Fix It software will increase the second value of the SharedSection registry entry to 20480 and increase the third value of the SharedSection registry entry to 1024 in the automatic fix. This is the reason as to why I mentioned above to backup your registry first, before using this piece of software as a precaution.  

http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1634823#13777603