Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:58 am

Post Epic 40 Armors, And Warrior/Paladin/Sorc Base 42 stats

I'm working on something.
Okay, I'm working on Melee versus caster comparisons using factual experimentation at this time, because I and some players I am testing ability with are finding irregularities.

I'll disclose everything we're finding at a later point.

How you can help:

Epic 40 is the best gear at the time, so I am trying to use it in the builds. [b]Please post me some SS's that will help me find the Defense, Dodge, and Magic Resist on the armors!
[/b]
(I do not need your rune links, etc..... I'm just looking for the base armors. If you feel like posting could compromise your build, just paint over your runes, or cut that section off).

The other thing I am asking for, is your base parameters, without your level stats. I know not too many players will be comfortable doing this, as it either requires reverse engineering your toon (subtracting your 41 level gained stats from your toon naked), or using a Stat Elixir.

If you can help me without using a stat Elixir, do so! For instance, Int adds 5 Magic attack, .5 Magic Crit to a Shadow Mage. It Adds 6 Magic attack, and .5 Magic crit to a Sorceress.

That is pretty easy to subtract.

Con, Wis are alot harder to subtract, because alot of players do not know how much they add.

I can give a guideline on Shadow Mage:

Con = 18 HP, 1.5 HP Regen
Wis = 40 MP, 2 MP Regen

Str on all classes I believe adds 1 attack, and .5 crit (I might be wrong)
Dex I don't know well enough. I hear it adds 5 dodge, but it also adds accuracy, and All classes have a base accuracy.

If you can help me, please feel free to help me. If you need me to help you help me, ask away.

I feel discussing this at this time is very important, as once we acquire Jungle, and new runes, new gear, we may have a HUGE imbalance developing. Now is the time to fix it! not later.

In Game, I am Infinity
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:16 am
It would be nice to add the info to the DKonline Wiki aswell, once its done.

I do not own any Lv40 Epics yet, but I will provide the necessary Screenshots If I see some linked in Chats (exluding the Runes).

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:34 am
atm i have all but boots for melee info. Still need all caster Epics.

As for Wiki, someone would have to help me there, although I'm building a stat builder that I might Google.Doc at some point..... simple Excel sheet.

Something I find interesting, is while Staffs have "Magic Accuracy," which affects both physical and magic accuracy, there is no stat that increases Magic accuracy other than the staff itself.

I've pretty much reversed engineered every part of this game at this point, other than level scaling versus mobs, and I'll be putting that together in this.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:01 pm
Oh ..... I could also use some information on Block

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Oh ..... I could also use some information on Block  

Block work into a 100 base value and is % based.

100 block mean 10% chance.
25 block mean -25% on damage received.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:38 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Block work into a 100 base value and is % based.

100 block mean 10% chance.
25 block mean -25% on damage received.  

Has anyone experienced a cap on it? I know that level 40 shields with only 5 enchant give 105 Block.... and it should be easy to max out if it's 1:10....

Or does Block just enable that Reduce to damage recieved amount?

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:02 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Has anyone experienced a cap on it? I know that level 40 shields with only 5 enchant give 105 Block.... and it should be easy to max out if it's 1:10....

Or does Block just enable that Reduce to damage recieved amount?  
Didn't get what you mean O.o I have way MORE than 105 as block chance as i rememberi have something like 130 or little more with a Zeek shield +5

And i didn't got the part about the second part.. When you block you reduce the damage by the % described on the block part.

I mean, if you have a "Block 25" mean that when you block the damage you receive is reduced by 25%

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:29 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Didn't get what you mean O.o I have way MORE than 105 as block chance as i rememberi have something like 130 or little more with a Zeek shield +5

And i didn't got the part about the second part.. When you block you reduce the damage by the % described on the block part.

I mean, if you have a "Block 25" mean that when you block the damage you receive is reduced by 25%  

What I'm asking, is if you succeed in a Block if it cancels all damage.

If it works like what you're describing,

1000 Block would = 100% chance to block, and 100% Damage Reduction.... that shouldn't be possible ....

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
What I'm asking, is if you succeed in a Block if it cancels all damage.

If it works like what you're describing,

1000 Block would = 100% chance to block, and 100% Damage Reduction.... that shouldn't be possible ....  
I said twice the correct form, but you still miss it.

Block = Chance to block = based on a 100 value number = XXX mean XX,X% chance to block.

DMG Reduce = Damage you reduce from incoming damage = 25 until now is the max, mean that you can at max reduce 25% of the incoming damage.

Actually with a Zeek shield +5 i have 162 Block that mean 16,2% chance to block with a total of -25% on incoming damage.

Is it more clear?

About the 1.000 Block value i trully think that will be impossible to reach.. because it would mean tu put in ALL and ONLY +Block runes. I think that the Block chance is capped at 75% chance, that mean "750 Block"

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:58 am
I know this isn't done, but it's near close (I still have to extrapolate Base HP), and the actual document is interactive.

For now, I've just made things simple by making it pure input of numbers, and Yes's (Assuming level 3 of a buff skill).

At the bottom is the adjusted Attack/DPS when comparing two classes on specific builds. (I haven't adjusted the dps overall to use crit yet).

But what you see here, would be the perfect Crit based Emplant Runing, with Epic 40 Armor, before enchants, on [10] weapons.

As The rune list does not exist properly for casters on Crit, I can't in good conscience even consider a Caster build max Crit linked. Even if I did it would fall short of The Meleer.

Tomorrow I'll be loading some more samples, and perhaps be loading the doc on google.