Author Message

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:37 am
What a mess.

Advertisement

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:41 am
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:03 am
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:06 am
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess  

Moooooooooh

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:11 am
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess  

Moooooooooh  


Yes you're immature

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:14 am
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess  

Moooooooooh  


Yes you're immature  

You are the one with the cow sig lolz i'm just trollin havin fun since in ava i can't have any fun alone :s

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:15 am
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess  

Moooooooooh  


Yes you're immature  

You are the one with the cow sig lolz i'm just trollin havin fun since in ava i can't have any fun alone :s  


Smile let's not go further off-topic here.

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:18 am
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
What a mess.  

Its aeria dude , they are a freakin mess  


You're helping with the mess  

Moooooooooh  


Yes you're immature  

You are the one with the cow sig lolz i'm just trollin havin fun since in ava i can't have any fun alone :s  


Smile let's not go further off-topic here.  

Great its you .... Silica OUT.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1691
Location
Poland
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:07 pm
My Tickets
#9253219: [A.V.A. in English] Reward vouchers not received
2013-02-16 12:38:41 Ticket created
Pr3dikt0ru (67067243) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support.
Subcategory: Promotion Reward Redemption
Game: A.V.A. in English
Server: Europe
Character Name: Pr3di
Date and time of occurrence: 2013-02-16 07:30 GMT-8
Promotion Link: http://ava.aeriagames.com/news/69177/capsule-voucher-event
Hello team action,
I am writing to you regarding an event on AVA game, which is supposed to
reward me with 5 capsule vouchers.
Below are the link to event and print screens to prove that I purchased the
vouchers in the requested period, and I am justified to receive the 5
vouchers from the event.
http://ava.aeriagames.com/news/69177/capsule-voucher-event
http://s12.postimage.org/djjdabvvx/AVA1.jpg
http://s12.postimage.org/w81exnmst/AVA_130214_160824_00.jpg
http://s11.postimage.org/re7gnn9ab/AVA_130214_160922_00.jpg
Unfortunately the first screen shot was overwritten by mistake, because I
pasted the SS from after I bought the capsules over the SS from before I
start buying. However, I also made print screens in-game, to prove that I
am legitimate to receive the reward.
Thank you in advance!
2013-02-16 21:27:42 Response from Team Aeria
Hello Pr3dikt0ru,
Thank you for contact us.
We will be stalling this ticket while we determine your reward
eligibility. We will reply to you once the investigation has concluded.
Please expect a reply within 7 days.
Regards,
Team Action


Nuff said!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:39 am

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: