HeirHeart

Rank 0
HeirHeart
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:30 am

My Reason!

My Reason for Signing up for Aeria Games!

CLICK IT!

Also It Has The Fourth Trade Class!
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:46 am
Video from 2010. I didn't realize it's been so long...

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:19 am
And that video uses REAL ingame speed.
I still remember aerias trailer which used the same footage but with TWICE the speed...really lame to get more people to play it cause it looked "fast" ...really lame move.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:52 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I still remember aerias trailer which used the same footage but with TWICE the speed...really lame to get more people to play it cause it looked "fast" ...really lame move.  

Everyone is obsessed with speed, even in games.
I know this is might be new to some people, but you can't reload an assault rifle in 0,4 seconds, you can't scope in instantly, you can't swing a 40 kg sword around you 999 times in 1 minute without taking a break or slowing down.
And it looks like games' lives are being shortened to follow the gameplay.

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedJan 20, 2013 9:51 am
LO is fine as it is...I just think its a pretty lame move by aeria to try and fool players like this.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 20, 2013 10:06 am
Roooock, check your PMs, I love you long time. 8D
That is all, bai!
/offtopic

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:06 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:

It didn't bother me so much since I know what the games like, but people actually were mad after finding out it was sped up.

I got to convince a couple people to play LO after telling them what its like still, even if they were mad the trailer was sped up :3

I'm still wondering about so much stuff in that video. Like the fishing, the flying blue thing in the sky that you can actually ride on (it has a platform). The giant bridge in the desert I've never seen anywhere. The housing system. All that was in this video from 2010. *-*

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:18 am
qawsar wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:

It didn't bother me so much since I know what the games like, but people actually were mad after finding out it was sped up.

I got to convince a couple people to play LO after telling them what its like still, even if they were mad the trailer was sped up :3

I'm still wondering about so much stuff in that video. Like the fishing, the flying blue thing in the sky that you can actually ride on (it has a platform). The giant bridge in the desert I've never seen anywhere. The housing system. All that was in this video from 2010. *-*  

I LOVE those giant blue things. they look so adorable yet intelligent.