Author Message

AngelOracion

Rank 0
AngelOracion
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Posts
12
Location
United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:34 pm
+1

Advertisement

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
Joined
12 Jun 2008
Posts
319
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:42 am
AngelOracion wrote:
+1  

You just necro'd from 2011 to say +1... at least look at when the last post was..

swimjim011975

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jul 2015
Posts
28
Location
United States
PostedAug 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Quest items were removed with the Episode 8 upgrade

Quest items were removed with the Episode 8 upgrade
This quest seems to have changed. I did not need Golden Apples. The Adamars Stones seem to no longer be in game. I am not sure if we still need the Magic Leathers or other items. Please review, update or add needed items back into game.

This quest is important for new players leveling up, they will need an ele weapon to be able to level. The price of elemental lapis make it worthless if they are linked in non-PvP level weapons.

Another option, since Aeria Games (or Nexon) has created the grinding boxes for various levels, simply add character bound ele 1 weapons to the boxes.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12992
Location
Western Canada
PostedAug 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Re: Quest items were removed with the Episode 8 upgrade

Quest items were removed with the Episode 8 upgrade
swimjim011975 wrote:
This quest seems to have changed. I did not need Golden Apples. The Adamars Stones seem to no longer be in game. I am not sure if we still need the Magic Leathers or other items. Please review, update or add needed items back into game.

This quest is important for new players leveling up, they will need an ele weapon to be able to level. The price of elemental lapis make it worthless if they are linked in non-PvP level weapons.

Another option, since Aeria Games (or Nexon) has created the grinding boxes for various levels, simply add character bound ele 1 weapons to the boxes.  


Unfortunately, Tantalus is long, long gone and he cannot update the guide.

swimjim011975

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jul 2015
Posts
28
Location
United States
PostedAug 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Update this quest

Update this quest
No one from Aeria Games can update this quest or have Adamars Stones be re-added to the game? I find that hard to believe. If they don't want to edit this post, I'm sure a GM can create a new post with the updated information.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12992
Location
Western Canada
PostedAug 18, 2015 12:59 am

Re: Update this quest

Update this quest
swimjim011975 wrote:
No one from Aeria Games can update this quest or have Adamars Stones be re-added to the game? I find that hard to believe. If they don't want to edit this post, I'm sure a GM can create a new post with the updated information.  


I'm not really active on these forums anymore so I'm not sure, but I don't think there's much of a GM presence here. Even when the forums were booming and active years ago, updating guides and such fell on community volunteers like Tant and other users like yourself. Essentially every gameplay guide you'll find on these forums was researched and written by players, not staff.

Back then, how it usually worked was someone got tired of there not being a useful guide for a particular thing and made one themselves. Perhaps this is your calling. Take up the mantle and become the hero that this forum needs. Wink

swimjim011975

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jul 2015
Posts
28
Location
United States
PostedAug 18, 2015 6:30 am

Re: Update this quest

Update this quest
Avyn wrote:
swimjim011975 wrote:
No one from Aeria Games can update this quest or have Adamars Stones be re-added to the game? I find that hard to believe. If they don't want to edit this post, I'm sure a GM can create a new post with the updated information.  


I'm not really active on these forums anymore so I'm not sure, but I don't think there's much of a GM presence here. Even when the forums were booming and active years ago, updating guides and such fell on community volunteers like Tant and other users like yourself. Essentially every gameplay guide you'll find on these forums was researched and written by players, not staff.

Back then, how it usually worked was someone got tired of there not being a useful guide for a particular thing and made one themselves. Perhaps this is your calling. Take up the mantle and become the hero that this forum needs. Wink  


So that begs 2 questions:

1.) if you are not active, why are you responding?
2.) if the reply to my support ticket is to post on the forums, how do we get this resolved (I can't complete an important quest, because it seems needed items have been removed)?

I document steps of a quest, but if I don't have the necessary items to complete the quest it will be a useless post and a waste of MY time as a customer. This is a GM issue, not a GS or regular player issue. How about some Customer Service?

Orod

Rank 0
Orod
Joined
24 Jul 2009
Posts
47
Location
United States
PostedJun 16, 2016 11:17 am

There is no Albego, so Update this !

Used to have to go to Albego...
I have taken items to Albego in this epic quest, but with the merger to OS, and EP 8, I hope things are fixed in advance.

misumi.mikko

GameSage: Shaiya
misumi.mikko
Joined
06 Feb 2013
Posts
44
Location
Poland
PostedJun 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Update this quest

Update this quest
swimjim011975 wrote:

I document steps of a quest, but if I don't have the necessary items to complete the quest it will be a useless post and a waste of MY time as a customer. This is a GM issue, not a GS or regular player issue. How about some Customer Service?  


Hiya,
i take care about items, which we need to finish epic quests, but it take a few days, but i promise, i take care about this. Smile

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: