emmanuel9412

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:41 am

Underrated K2 RAIL

Anyone familiar with this fun? I'm aware it has a below than average rate of fire but what woul be the best mods for the gun? I can't seem to use the search tool here.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

chris.truett2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:44 am

Re: Underrated K2 RAIL

emmanuel9412 wrote:
Anyone familiar with this fun? I'm aware it has a below than average rate of fire but what woul be the best mods for the gun? I can't seem to use the search tool here.  

Use reinforced barrel, ROF trigger, and grip. Aim for the head, burst 2-4 shots.

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:47 am
Didn't the sharpshooter barrel actually increase ROF? I was pretty sure I saw this in one of Trainer's guides.

Anyways, I use sharpshooter barrel and mech upgrade. I don't use the grip cos I'm a bit of a speed wh0re.

chris.truett2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:02 am
IwubCheeze wrote:
Didn't the sharpshooter barrel actually increase ROF? I was pretty sure I saw this in one of Trainer's guides.

Anyways, I use sharpshooter barrel and mech upgrade. I don't use the grip cos I'm a bit of a speed wh0re.  

Yeah, the SS barrel has a stat of -1 ROF, but is actually +1 or +2 ROF. I chose the reinforced barrel over it because it seemed to kill more quickly when getting headshots.