circusfreak2k2

Rank 1
circusfreak2k2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:46 am
Another cry about a gun thread. Nerf it, Nerf them all but the guns I like. Blah, Blah BLah. Nerfing is the dumbest thing ever. Im not good enough to play against gun X, Im gonna have a pitty party on the forum and invite all my friends.
What does AVA need more then anything? Nerfing the R4.... Rolling Eyes
Advertisement

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:27 am
Actually the famas mk3 is much better and it can be purchased at same rank. I hate qq threads about eu guns.

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:46 am

Re: NOOBKIND WAS NOT MEANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER

SentinelV wrote:
julienboiz wrote:
SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

You may know also know it as "that gun that literally 80% of Riflemen use in 1-10 servers and that 100% of low rank Rifleman use in normal servers, which performs on par with a capsule gun".

But it's not a capsule gun. It's a euro shop gun. One that you can get at an extremely low rank.

Did I mention that its been this way since the release of the gun?

GREAT idea. Lets have a low rank assault rifle which is massively superior to every other assault rifle available at low ranks, and performs on par to guns that are much more expensive and difficult to get!  

It's a decent gun, but it's not more OP than the m4mk3 used to be, it's not especially great at long, short or mid range it's just decent in all ranges which makes it a really versatile and easy to use gun = perfect for beginners. According to you, players with more experience should be able to destroy beginners (who would be using super crappy weapons) with all the good guns in the weapon shop. I don't think that's fair at all, actually it's pretty selfish.
+ I can outgun the R4 no problem with para, f2000, Sako, SG556, xm8, mk3 etc so....  

Actually, the R4 is more often being used by beginners to ruin the game for other beginners who made the mistake of not using that gun.

When I loot the R4 off of someone and use it, I totally dominate, but it doesn't FEEL right. I'm performing really well, but it feels like I opened up the options menu and switched it to easy mode, or typed in a cheat code.  
that's why i use para... i feel that other guns are to easy...

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:05 am

Re: NOOBKIND WAS NOT MEANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER

SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

You may know also know it as "that gun that literally 80% of Riflemen use in 1-10 servers and that 100% of low rank Rifleman use in normal servers, which performs on par with a capsule gun".

But it's not a capsule gun. It's a euro shop gun. One that you can get at an extremely low rank.

Did I mention that its been this way since the release of the gun?

GREAT idea. Lets have a low rank assault rifle which is massively superior to every other assault rifle available at low ranks, and performs on par to guns that are much more expensive and difficult to get!  

The rank requirement is just a way to produce profits, not a privilege veteran players are entitled to. It is meant to make people buy with cash guns they want without having to wait to level up. Other than that there's no reason not to let any gun available to anybody (see cs:go). And if you can't beat the R4 noobs then probably the noob factor doesn't lay on their side in the confrontation.