cochesset

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:50 am

Dreadsteed disappeard from inventory

I logged in today and my horse is gone. it still shows on my quickbar/action bar, I can see the description, etc. but I cannot summon it nor is it in my inventory.
Seems my 'speed chicken' or what ever that 10% speed boost bird thing is, is also gone.
Advertisement

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedFeb 14, 2013 2:13 pm
It's a time limited mount/pet. It's probable that they both expired.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:15 am

Re: Dreadsteed disappeard from inventory

cochesset wrote:
I logged in today and my horse is gone. it still shows on my quickbar/action bar, I can see the description, etc. but I cannot summon it nor is it in my inventory.
Seems my 'speed chicken' or what ever that 10% speed boost bird thing is, is also gone.  

the dreadsteed you recieved from lvl ten bonus satchel/bag/box, and the songbird poppet you got at lvl 15. they will stay in your inventory if you do NOT open the lvl 10, or lvl 15 presents(bags/box etc) but if you do open them make sure its a day where you will spend a majority of 24 hrs in game, the steed is 24 hrs timelimit and i think the bird is an hour??, however you get them during babytraining to show you how to ride a mount and the effects of a poppet. you will get a permanent mount from the end of a quest chain at lvl 18, but most dont finish the chain till lvl 19 or 20 so don't freak if it's lvl 20 before you get one. and mounts are class locked as well, tigers for the elves and cats, lizards for the lycans and horse for the humans.