Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:46 pm
RIP piramid lol least I think it was one of the longest Very Happy nice quoting guys

Advertisement

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:51 pm
Larrybird15 wrote:
RIP piramid lol least I think it was one of the longest Very Happy nice quoting guys  

Nope.

Larrybird15

Rank 4
Larrybird15
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:00 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Larrybird15 wrote:

Nope.  

I said one of, not the most :p

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:32 pm
I wonder if it was Nismo, Raiko, or Gris-Gris that reported it...

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:20 pm
Gutted to see that was all removed, maybe we could build another one twice the size before they tear it apart Razz

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:00 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
It could have been any GS (not just the 3 you mention) I would have reported it myself (though I would have asked people to stop first).
Or it could just have been the forum mod himself.

There's no need to bash the GSes for doing their job.

RIP Kizzd

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:15 pm
MerlinMcTav wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
It could have been any GS (not just the 3 you mention) I would have reported it myself (though I would have asked people to stop first).

Merlin, I respect you, but you constantly playing the [GS] Guardian role is getting old..... [GS]'s as they are now are broken, there are only a SMALL handful that are worth anything (you ARE one of those FYI)... and the others either don't care, (Tonka) or strive to be better then [GS]'s that have long left and they feel they need to show up (Nismo) .....

We were having fun, maybe it was "reckless" fun, but it was fun, Fun is a word that has been missing from these forums and this game for years TBH..... Those [GS]'s mentioned above have proven time and again that they will only promote "fun" if they either #1 Thought of it, OR #2 sanctioned it......

Tell me I am being "mean" or "to hard" on them all you want..... but tiger would have never deleted that pyramid unless he was YIM'd on it....

And seriously, WHAT was it hurting? Nothing, that is what....

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:46 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
Actually, there are a couple of things.
Firstly it is against the rules (yes I know the rules are sometimes arbitrary but they are generally there for a reason).
Secondly (and more importantly), the forum software that AGE uses is not that great. It has a number of issues, including problems when threads get too many pages and if quote pyramids get too big. It is possible that the forum software has been fixed as my information is at least a year out of date, but unless the rules get changed I'm going to treat that as one of the prime reasons for the rule.

As for your comments about the GS team, I can see why you might think that - but I obviously see it a little differently.
All the GSes you mention are just trying to do the best they can with what they have got.
We do still have a job to do, and part of that role is to look after people who might not like to speak up for themselves, and remind people of the rules (yes, I had to say it Sad)
I fully agree that we all get it wrong sometimes. Sometimes we try too hard - and we are almost all guilty of that one at times. But we pretty much all have the best interests of the community at heart (the problem is agreeing what the best thing for the community actually is Wink )

RIP Kizzd

TheFliyingTaco

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:53 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
MerlinMcTav wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:

Merlin, I respect you, but you constantly playing the [GS] Guardian role is getting old..... [GS]'s as they are now are broken, there are only a SMALL handful that are worth anything (you ARE one of those FYI)... and the others either don't care, (Tonka) or strive to be better then [GS]'s that have long left and they feel they need to show up (Nismo) .....

We were having fun, maybe it was "reckless" fun, but it was fun, Fun is a word that has been missing from these forums and this game for years TBH..... Those [GS]'s mentioned above have proven time and again that they will only promote "fun" if they either #1 Thought of it, OR #2 sanctioned it......

Tell me I am being "mean" or "to hard" on them all you want..... but tiger would have never deleted that pyramid unless he was YIM'd on it....

hurtting ? well lets see it was disrupting the post and putting it at risk of being locked
as for merlin being GS guardian i don't think that's what hes doing i think hes just doing his job tonka i don't think he doesn't care just maybe he doesn't care about trolls and QQing Nismo shes one of the oldest GSs around who stuck with it and didn't quit and give up like others have in past yes they may seem to be broken to some but the GS who i see are here cuz they want to be cuz they want to help just cuz you or a few ppl don't see that doesn't mean it isn't true . this post was fro RL pics not for pyramids bashing etc.. so lets get it back on to rl pic b4 we get it locked by a GM

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:31 pm
Man... I wish I could take credit for blowing the whistle on this one, but sadly, I'm just finding out about it. Sad However... if anyone WANTED to give me credit for it, I'll take it. I VOLUNTEER!

On a more related note, since this IS a topic for Real Life pics, I'll pick up the tradition and post a couple of me. (only the bottom 2 are me. Razz)

Yes. I popped a bowl of popcorn SPECIFICALLY for this picture because I needed it for the topic and wait! I just happened to have a camera handy! Fancy that. Very Happy