ThiSLuz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Watchkeeper bow (38 bow)

Why my sprite failed it 8 times
I just want to know what to do.... My sprite just fail the bow i don't know why.
Thats is just a 38 bow and he can't to do i've failed 8 times and now i want help o.0
Someone have same problem? Or know what the problem?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:16 pm
You're just having bad luck, there's no "problem" in the sense of a bug or anything. If you're having difficulties crafting, you can use "Sprite's Super Success Capsule" or "Sprite Chief's Bliss of Production" to raise the success chance. There's also "Sprite King's Blessing" that will guarantee the success for crafting, as long as it's within the appropriate level of the SKB.

ThiSLuz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:53 pm
that cost lots of gold?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:58 pm
ThiSLuz wrote:
that cost lots of gold?  

As you only need Sprite King's Blessing Level 2 for level 38 equipment, it can usually be found for a rather reasonable price. Price depends on your server though.

dreamwalker100

Rank 1
dreamwalker100
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Check see if your sprite have 'Elated' mood status, full stamina and max relationship. I noticed it helps. Level 40s items should be easy to craft after a few try. If it fail too many times, stop and try another day. Pray before you try, Wink .

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Sprite Rela.
It's very common to have your sprites fail several attempts before you successfully create an item.
Also note your sprites relationship points.

You can also increase the success rate by increasing your sprites "relationship" points between the sprite and your character. This method is much cheaper because all it requires is time and training.

You can achieve this by having your sprite "collect" low level foraging items. Options such as "primary forest gathering" or "high mountain gathering" will work. You need to select an option that is in the grayed out region of your sprites collection selection.

Over time, your sprites relationship points will increase. This may take a while to achieve because the relationship points don't always go up after every time you send them out to collect. It is a cheaper method though and the return time is faster because you're practicing on lower leveled options.

Most recommend your sprite be at 500+ out of the 999 that is available. It's beneficial nonetheless. Keep your sprites mood elevated and keep them dosed up on cookies and pop.

Good luck in your future attempts.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:40 am
Whilst increasing a sprites relationship does decrease costs of the sprite, It doesn't increase the success rate. Still good to keep up tho! Save the goldz! Smile.

Both stamina and mood however do affect crafting rate! Be wary and keep these up when attempting to make weapons & armor that are precious to you. Whilst I wouldn't recommend Blisses for the 38/40 and 48/50 weapons, but they do give +10% success rate, so it's something to keep in mind when you go for higher weapons/armor.

Tho, what I find hard to believe is that it went past 8, and some people 'say' they have gone past 40 tries.... My longest yet has been the 60 Bodor sword which took 6 orange with bliss tries to force. I also have multiple copies of the 50 1 hander sword since mats were cheap and crafting cost was 18g (for just the yellow sword, not overall).

ThiSLuz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Ty guys ^^

I did vrafted my bow haha ty guys for all ^^ but now there is another problem.... My GF dont login anymore o.0 that says system errosr and my neighbor have same problem i ll try to reinstall but with him tha stays the same....

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Because GF is currently facing a System Error ^^ But it will be solve as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience >.<

ThiSLuz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:45 pm
xD allright Ty