Author Message

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:38 am   Last edited by JazonVoorheeS on Feb 16, 2013 9:02 am. Edited 3 times in total

For everyone who knows me...

NVM. If anyone wants to know what happened PM me
Advertisement

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4490
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:39 am
oh man

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10817
Location
tampa United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:54 am
You should make a public announcement in the clan chat to notify your clan mates since most of them ( imo) do not check the forums.

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:03 am
iGoldDragon wrote:
You should make a public announcement in the clan chat to notify your clan mates since most of them ( imo) do not check the forums.  


Some do and they will spread the message, and the problem is that i will not be able to log in until tomorrow

4lexpk

Rank 4
4lexpk
Joined
15 Aug 2012
Posts
2407
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:04 am
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:11 am
4lexpk wrote:
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.  


That pretty much sums it up

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:13 am
4lexpk wrote:
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.  

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:30 am
Shiriika wrote:
4lexpk wrote:
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.  
 


Its more ridiculous than you could imagine.

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
951
Location
In France
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:33 am
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
4lexpk wrote:
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.  
 


Its more ridiculous than you could imagine.  

Answer PM bro

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
756
Location
Austria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:41 am
Shiriika wrote:
JazonVoorheeS wrote:
Shiriika wrote:
4lexpk wrote:
/facepalm
Aeria is stupid.  
 


Its more ridiculous than you could imagine.  

Answer PM bro  


Done

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: