Kotomi.kun

Rank 0
Kotomi.kun
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:46 am

Gehaz help?

I'm only level 14, and I need to defeat Gehaz in order to continue, but I'm an Archer, and I can never get away far enough to even hit him with an arrow, and my sword attacks don't do much damage... Can anyone help me defeat him?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:49 am
It's far easier to get someone to help you in-game, though if you play on Ponchee, PM "BambiBear" and I'll help you once I get online, if you haven't gotten any help before that.

Kotomi.kun

Rank 0
Kotomi.kun
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:58 am
Thanks. And I tried asking the people from my guild, but no one answered... So I figured no one else would either..

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:02 am
Kotomi.kun wrote:
Thanks. And I tried asking the people from my guild, but no one answered... So I figured no one else would either..  

There's a lot of helpful guilds with no level requirement, if your current guild isn't helping you out, I would recommend trying to find one that will, as the game is a lot more enjoyable when you play with friends that can help you out. o/

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:05 am

Nah, you can ask in lfp chat when you're level 16. You will be able to find someone that can help you this way. Another option is to use the search function: if you are lucky you can even find people around your level that needs the same kill/quest.

Kotomi.kun

Rank 0
Kotomi.kun
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:08 am
Oh. Okay..
And, well, if it wasn't obvious already, I'm a newbie at this game and I have no idea how to pm someone... //D

roaring_goat

Rank 0
roaring_goat
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:13 am
Right-click on the name or on the character icon (top of your screen) if you have it tabbed and pick 'whisper', or '/t NameOfTheCharacter "what you want to say" ' in say chat I believe.
Ctrl + G for guild chat
Ctrl + W for world chat
Ctrl + F for Lfp chat
Ctrl + P for party chat
Ctrl + S for say chat

Kotomi.kun

Rank 0
Kotomi.kun
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:17 am
Okay thanks. ouo