Dragonninja789

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Sprite skills

hey guys ive been thinking about this for a while and i want to make a spellcaster and would it be a good idea for me to spend a little ap to change my starter sprites skills around and drop salvaging and teach it stave crafting instead opinions would be awesome thanks in advanced

ps. im also thinking along those lines for a priest too would that be a good idea making a priest (who would be a cleric endgame) that only uses staves

thanks guys
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:43 pm
Spending AP on sprites at lower levels is a good idea, while at the same time it isn't. There are plenty of sprites out there that can help you without you having to spend AP, considering most people stop training their Guardian Sprites after level 21. Just because it's tedious and annoying.

As far as Cleric's endgame (Saints) they're a pretty good class to play endgame. Just have the patience to actually level them up.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:24 am
Dragonninja789 wrote:
hey guys ive been thinking about this for a while and i want to make a spellcaster and would it be a good idea for me to spend a little ap to change my starter sprites skills around and drop salvaging and teach it stave crafting instead opinions would be awesome thanks in advanced

ps. im also thinking along those lines for a priest too would that be a good idea making a priest (who would be a cleric endgame) that only uses staves

thanks guys  

Staff Cleric is OP, but don't expect to only be using staff the entire time and not have shield/hammer to switch to - PVE and PVP wise. Leveling wise on Cleric, I personally, really really enjoyed. I actually old school leveled my Saint up to 62ish manually, back when the option of getting plvled in MSMF was an option for all levels. I just really enjoyed the grinding on the class. So, point is, if you get a decent staff grinding isn't as much as a pain as people might make it out to be.

I wouldn't suggest spending your AP on your sprite though. Honestly, as Minuzaki said most (by most.. we're talking like 95~% of the community) don't train their sprites past levels 21 and 51 and it's usually not even to craft items lol. Level 21 being when your sprite evolves and can wear sprite body costumes, and 51 just for pure vanity reasons because it's when your sprite gets wings.

So, no. Save your AP for something you need later on and just pick up a wild sprite from the AH that crafts staves because the chances of you fully benefiting from your sprite later on are very very little.