fistank

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Linux downloads.

Make a file for linux users.
I like many other linux users are starting to feel shafted. All these great MMO's are strictly for Windows users. Well what about the Mac and Linux Users. You know the other two OS types... Believe it or not there are people in the world that are getting tired of everything for windows... I myself as an big gamer and follower of MMOs'. You delevelopers send us closed beta keys and want us to be a tester for your games and yet we can't even when we would be delighted to do so. All I am saying why do you not come out with a linux download so we too can play these games.. after all we all use the same internet just fine... now lets get the games on bored and let everyone in the world enjoy them.. I am sure the players do not care what type of system we are using.. all we care about is playing the game together.
Advertisement

payneas

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Kudos

Linux OS
You're right man. The Macbook is becoming the top notebook in the country for people. How can you become popular if people can't simply play it on their computer because of stupid "software requirements"?

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedAug 02, 2012 3:26 pm
This might help

Are you an Apple fan? Try some of the iPhone exclusive mobile games, or check out Aeria's browser games offerings.

Otherwise, stick with the huge name games that spend the time (money) to develop for other platforms.

osvaldo_crk

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:25 pm

could be the best games of linux

Just what you read. There are millions of games for Windows, but for linux... linux have some good games too, but you have to buy them. If a game with this quality comes to linux, for free is going to hit really hard in popularity. Giving the possibility for you to make more profit.
So we are all happy Very Happy
I have Windows and Linux, and I'm tired of Windows but like aeria games anfd some other games.