PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Re: Hater's Ball Tier

wolf tired spender
[quote="steffensclaudia"]
Dmoreira8 wrote:
matspc wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
Dmoreira8 wrote:
Come on guys , u don't like wolfs, just hs them, there are no excuzes. HS = kill
wolf ability or nor, full gold tatoos or not, HS is aim Razz

Let them come. wolfers with ability? nice, at least some humans get killed and we can play destruction s2 . Razz if there is no ap, wolfs have no chance.. come on give them a chance to balance things up Razz

Bye everyone  

Not when you realize they can tank 33 headshots.

Or 10 clean sniper headshots.  

That's too bad...  

It would be nice if the players actually tried to balance games with their gold tats and ability up. I would have respect for any player like that. Unfortunately most seek easy wolf rooms and reap non ap to get an average score of 40-1 or more and think they are the best "wolf" player on WT . Its a God mode just like using 250 hp on human side in ds2 against no ap wolfs. Of all the players I know and have seen with ability-blood scratch and gold tats only 2% actually try to find a real game. A shame but true. But yes I would have respect for the ones that do try to balance the game.  

I find no joy in wolfteam farming, wheres the challenge in that?????? If i join the winning side i try to change to tge losing side to encourage team work and balance things then even vs no ap its a challenge to get the team working as a unit to chase up the score distance. I dont always wolf look at my percentages, i use wolf as a defensive move to run or kill up close when we are being dominated. SE wolfs are the biggest problem i prefer at the most using a power wolf and the skill up for it. The game is no fun if i dont die.
Advertisement

w0lfg0tn0life2

Rank 2
w0lfg0tn0life2
PostedFeb 09, 2013 2:12 am
Nice tiered for wolfers JediMike,

you earned my respect.
You are make different tiereds spender, for shooters and for wolfers.

GreatJob.

<br> <marquee><a>Karma Karma Karma :DDD

idrinkwhiskey

Rank 0
idrinkwhiskey
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:17 am

WEEKEND EVENT

???????????
why is there no weekend event -_- did this wolf tier destract u from every thing else about the game just saying not cool dude ..........but cant hate uv done some cool stuff ...but agin no weekend event not cool dude ..

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedFeb 09, 2013 3:33 am
I someday might just give a tiered spender tips for Jedi. Someday.
This tiered though, this didn't actually warm myself at all.
What we're actually looking is simply a balanced link between humans and wolves.

Now if you need some tiered ideas, feel free to ask from me. I'll try to get somekind of balanced tier.
But as many people said. We don't want something hyped tiers made specifally to one class(wolves to be exact. Try mixing things up).

idrinkwhiskey

Rank 0
idrinkwhiskey
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:12 am
Space_Agent wrote:
What we're actually looking is simply a balanced link between humans and wolves.

Now if you need some tiered ideas, feel free to ask from me. I'll try to get somekind of balanced tier.
But as many people said. We don't want something hyped tiers made specifally to one class(wolves to be exact. Try mixing things up).  

i wonder if he named it this caus he knew every 1 was ganna hate on it lol an as far as balance its awsome full out ap wolfers vs full out ap humans an if u dont like wolfers dont join a wolf match ......an yes i know typos an miss spelled words every where have fun :p

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:41 pm
Space_Agent wrote:

yeah honestly though the last 3-4 tiers were all geared to humans only, so i guess Jedi thought to change it up and make this one geared for wolves

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

KinkkTalonz

Rank 0
KinkkTalonz
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:09 am

Wolf Team Promotions! Hater's Ball Tier!

Nice I wish it was Permanent.

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:17 am

Re: Wolf Team Promotions! Hater's Ball Tier!

KinkkTalonz wrote:
Nice I wish it was Permanent.  

You can't have always perm stuff Razz

IGN - iTzYourThug

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:45 pm
Actually many tiers from Memphis were awesome because he asked for tips and what people want, which I gave him and people loved his tiers. However as you guys noticed and as I warned the next tier was locked. We cannot say what we think like we did in previous tiers and why they improved.