HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:05 am

ALAudio.dll error

When launching the game it goes through its update process and I keep getting the same error. It says The system cannot find the file specified. \ALAudio.dll

Any insights or help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:21 am
After the launcher has completed loading, please click "Full Scan" on the right hand side of your launcher. That should do the trick.

HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:37 pm
cmartly48 wrote:
After the launcher has completed loading, please click "Full Scan" on the right hand side of your launcher. That should do the trick.  

Full Scan, under the Options button, is greyed out and won't let me click it.

I've tried reinstalling a couple times now and used some of the mirror sites as well. I even had a friend send me the file, but that didn't work either.

*Edit - I was able to click Full Scan after clicking on Options, Manual Patch, and then Cancel. However nothing has changed. RebuildPackTryFixing is what is says above the download bar when it starts up or when I can click Scan myself.

HighwayMan2020

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:56 pm
Alright I've managed to fixed the ALAudio error.

For anyone who might have the same type of issue make sure your antivirus isn't sandboxing the _Launcher, Launcher, and the Grand Fantasia.exe. Also make sure they are trusted.

MDreams

Rank 0
MDreams
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:29 am
Yea, I have been having this issue too. I did the Full Scan, as well and still get the same error messages.

I don't know how to check my antivirus programs for the game files...