lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:42 am

On the topic of the Sentinel

Hopefully not going to end up as long as usual Sentinel threads
I just wanted to ask that if Liveplex sends more than one suggestion for the redesign of Sentinel, could they be presented to us players on the forum so we get to share our opinions? It was stated you got 4 versions last time, and it made us all a bit curious about how they looked.

In the event you just get one changed version for closed beta (or none at all), then just ignore this thread.
Advertisement

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:33 am
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14697511#14697511

Any change to the Sentinel is not a good change. All this dancing around different options, when we know we are trying to get as little cencorship as possible. Just let it go. It will be known as Elin v.2 in the struggle for the most free country on Earth to see pixelated A-cup boobies.

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:04 am

the most free country on Earth  

Pretty sure the game isn't Canadian ;3

Topic has been done to death though, and locked just as many times. Things were submitted to the folks who get forced to make the changes, we're not going to get more input than we already had (at least not until after CBT).

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:23 am
azraccoon wrote:
Topic has been done to death though, and locked just as many times. Things were submitted to the folks who get forced to make the changes, we're not going to get more input than we already had (at least not until after CBT).  

Topic on the alternative designs available for us has been almost completely left in the dark. At the moment it is just curiosity when it comes to the old design choices, because that choice has already been made.

But for the next one, if there are options, it would be both fun to see, and wonderful if we got to share our own opinion before it is in the game for people to complain that it is terrible again.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:36 am
If they they had the uncensored version in the cash shop I would buy it. Don't get any ideas Aeria

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:20 am
GMPaladin said..

Gonna go ahead and suggest you guys let this rest until at least Closed Beta, if only to give the topic a break.  

Let's just wait until CBT, it's not that hard, is it? I'm excited about SB too, especially because I don't really have anything else to do and I'm also someone usually impatient, yet I'm waiting patiently for SB.

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:33 pm
lingu023 wrote:
Topic on the alternative designs available for us has been almost completely left in the dark.  

This has been done on purpose. The illusion that we ever had any choice is just that, an illusion. The powers-that-be don't care what we think. They will do what they do, and you will like it or not, but Liveplex is not a democracy.

Ievikokonoe wrote:
If they they had the uncensored version in the cash shop I would buy it. Don't get any ideas Aeria  

If they had an unfiltered checkbox, I would click it. I'm not scared.

crimsonlily46 wrote:
GMPaladin said..

Gonna go ahead and suggest you guys let this rest until at least Closed Beta, if only to give the topic a break.  

Let's just wait until CBT, it's not that hard, is it? I'm excited about SB too, especially because I don't really have anything else to do and I'm also someone usually impatient, yet I'm waiting patiently for SB.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=14697511#14697511

Read the next post. This is not new at all. People keep saying, "Wait and see, no one knows, blah blah blah", but they know. They already know what they are going to do. They don't show us the options, and they pretend that nothing is set in stone already because they know the public backlash is going to be unpleasent, and they would rather deal with that later rather then sooner.

Plus, every gamer = $$, so they are banking on ppl maybe being mad about Sent Censoship, but soon getting over it for Whippers double D's, and the $$ rolls in, and suddenly everyones hopefully forgotten about this unpleasent suppresion of the arts.

Only thing is this will kill balance, as Naru has so well pointed out. Modding is against ToS. But if you mod on your side only, how will they know? I will tell you how you will know. Modders will be the only ones playing Sentinels.

Pew Pew

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:34 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:

If they had an unfiltered checkbox, I would click it. I'm not scared.

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:56 am
We don't need this conversation again until we get new official word on this whole topic. It's beating a dead horse at this point. This whole sentinel conversation should stop unless it's actually talking about the class itself, not how she looks.
And, no offense, but have this gif in case one of you can't understand what I am saying: