bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:25 pm
i think that saying that all the top 10 of the clans cant and dont know how to play it's pathetic.. plus not every clan of that top 10 have a lot of ap, example: Gangsters/Mercenary/ Ridiculous (My clan), all moste of the masters of the clan (Ridiculous) didnt have ap lilke 4 months ago, till "now", and btw we are playing like this: RockStarz (Basic with fulls equips on Blue/ Soccer on Red); iHacktivity (Only Special Parts of Marien without the rest of the equips on Blue/ Soccer on Red) Preserved (the same of iHactivity on blue and red) iReflective (Dont really remember but this is a ap noob ^^ so wolf lock OR sp parts on both sides) Me (Special Parts without the rest of the equips of ivanov on red/ Soccer on blue) ScaryAim (Armor package & Speed up package on red of pedro/ Special Parts of marien with the rest of the equips on blue) all this ap is for the kd, that's all, to play on channel 2, on channel 14 it's to play agains aper's too, and comparing to them (S3NSUAL) we are nothing..
so anyone that wishes to play a FG we are available.. and if you think that Clans Like S3NSUAL/ TheHottes (PRESTIGE)/ xOFFBEATx are clan's with skills you are wrong, ask them to play a FG and see the answer that they will give you... nothing to add here.. Have a nice day
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:23 pm
bernardofj wrote:
i think that saying that all the top 10 of the clans cant and dont know how to play it's pathetic.. plus not every clan of that top 10 have a lot of ap, example: Gangsters/Mercenary/ Ridiculous (My clan), all moste of the masters of the clan (Ridiculous) didnt have ap lilke 4 months ago, till "now", and btw we are playing like this: RockStarz (Basic with fulls equips on Blue/ Soccer on Red); iHacktivity (Only Special Parts of Marien without the rest of the equips on Blue/ Soccer on Red) Preserved (the same of iHactivity on blue and red) iReflective (Dont really remember but this is a ap noob ^^ so wolf lock OR sp parts on both sides) Me (Special Parts without the rest of the equips of ivanov on red/ Soccer on blue) ScaryAim (Armor package & Speed up package on red of pedro/ Special Parts of marien with the rest of the equips on blue) all this ap is for the kd, that's all, to play on channel 2, on channel 14 it's to play agains aper's too, and comparing to them (S3NSUAL) we are nothing..
so anyone that wishes to play a FG we are available.. and if you think that Clans Like S3NSUAL/ TheHottes (PRESTIGE)/ xOFFBEATx are clan's with skills you are wrong, ask them to play a FG and see the answer that they will give you... nothing to add here.. Have a nice day  

Hey bro, you do know that this thread was "The Top 10 Ranking Clan" right? This thread is not baised on skills or pro-ness. Its about the ranking. Just want to point that out.

Btw stop posting here now please. We have a new Top 10 Ranking Clan, that I have posted. Thank you.

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:27 am
the_mask500 wrote:
bernardofj wrote:

Hey bro, you do know that this thread was "The Top 10 Ranking Clan" right? This thread is not baised on skills or pro-ness. Its about the ranking. Just want to point that out.

Btw stop posting here now please. We have a new Top 10 Ranking Clan, that I have posted. Thank you.  

i know i know, but i saw this coments saying that S3NSUAL are a clan with skills and that the top 10 clans dont have skills and i was like wtf?? i have to said something..

pedrogomes926

Rank 0
pedrogomes926
PostedAug 22, 2014 2:09 pm
look what i found brah

GS_Silent

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Silent
PostedAug 22, 2014 8:20 pm
Beyond old... Locked.