stefantebbe2012

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:45 pm
80% Serpent Player give up:-((((
Cerberus Player are too strong.To many Cashgamer.
Servermerge with serpent and centauer ist better.The power is balanced Smile

I hope your understand my bad english.I am german Smile))
Advertisement

groudy13

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 12:42 am
i dont think this merge is a good idea.... the people in cerberus are not going to affected by this at all... but every single person in seprent will!! for example.. each week in serpent there is someone new holding the ares axe and the dragon spears because everyones level is so similar that its possible for many players even some lower ones to get it!! but now that were going to be part of cerberus all the gihh level players will take it nd the lowers will never have a chance!! serpent wasnt even given a chnace to develop as a serve rand its being addedd to a muuch stronger and higher server... serpent doesnt even have a lvl 50 yet !! of course theres going to be many advantages to the merge as well but i dont think its the right time for this o happen.. let serpent develope a little and then do the merge

(\_/)
(o.o)
(><)

~help my bunny take over the world~

mbamin3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:54 am

I hate this merge

its not fair for us in serpent..u should merger serpent with centaur because it is more balance in that way.Now all serpent player gonna struggle more in this merge. I HATE IT Sad

crazynaiky

Rank 0
crazynaiky
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:18 am
Yay ! Time to meet new people and make new friends ^^

CrayonTek

Rank 0
CrayonTek
PostedFeb 13, 2013 6:03 am

. . . Eh.

Well like, I hate the idea of Serpent and Cerberus merge only cause of lag. ;-; But hey, I'm down to meet new people. I should prolly get ready for the mergies...?

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Well this is to be expected. For the past two years, aeria has been adding new servers and merging them. The time frame should be around half a year they merge a server to the old one and add a new server a few later. You guys were given time to get as high a level as u guys can get and as powerful without the higher levels of Cerberus limiting your growth in battles and or boats. If you feel this is unfair, aeria will probably make a new server in a few months in which you can start over and be the most powerful. However, you should expect that server to be merged too.

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedFeb 13, 2013 3:08 pm
I'm excited to meet you all. ;D

bloodhopes

Rank 0
bloodhopes
PostedFeb 13, 2013 4:49 pm
MUHAHAHAHA whether you like it or not, its always been like this!!!

so hurry up get powerful there or get fed to the lions in cerberus!

*clinking fork and spoon*

yum!!!

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:51 am
it was going to happen sooner or later. deal with it guys. quit focusing on the negative and look at the positive seriously *shaking head*

we get more people to boat with. serpent players get to try boats they couldn't on their own accord ie their normal groups, Auction houses will merge, quit the bellyaching guys. centar is getting time to develop if you play there keep at it since you know what is coming.

mmmm serpents i hope there are some snakes among you guys i always wanted to eat snake broiled in banana leaves with a touch of calamansi juice sliced into strips with a demon sword Very Happy

Vivisaurus

Rank 0
Vivisaurus
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:43 am
Ahh. It was bound to happen sooner or later. x-x But thats fine. Serpent was good as dead as soon Centaur popped up. o3o