xDargy

Rank 0
xDargy
PostedFeb 25, 2012 8:54 am

Angel Hammer & Angel Jar

When's the event for Angel Hammer? :@

I'm sorry if this is a waste of time, but I've seen the item "Angel Hammer" and "Angel Jar" since last week or so. When will the event begin? Don't GMs usually do events for new items? like a few weeks after it's out?
Advertisement

Moonager

Rank 0
Moonager
PostedFeb 25, 2012 9:05 am
The event for the Angel Hammers and Jars was when DDTank 3.0 had first been introduced to aeria. Therefore it has already finished but they are still available in the store. They used to be in DDTank before but i think it was to promote DDTank that they brought them back. Its a good question so dont worry about it being a waste of time beacause it wasnt Smile!

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedFeb 25, 2012 11:09 am
The NEW event with the Angel Jars ends tomorrow. It's been on since Feb 20th. It can be found under activities on the DDTank times.

You can get lucky stones by breaking the angle jars Smile

The player with the highest number of lucky stones will get a +12 Golden Boomerang with awesome stats and pearls.

Players who rank 2nd - 10th will get +5 rare rings and bracelets

Players ranked 11th and so forth get their lucky stones exchanged for Experience pills level 3 - 2 -1.

*All rewards are sent after the event.

*The weapon ring and bracelet are non-renewable but valid for 23 days.

Paorra

Rank 0
Paorra
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:32 am

ANGEL HAMMER FOR ANGEL JAR?

Where can i find or buy angel hammer?
I just want to buy angel hammer i keep searching in shop and i dont even see it there.
i as well went to auction place to see if someone is selling it there but still no luck /: anyone can help me with this im dying to know if where and im willing to pay coins..