witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:05 pm

need GMs right now.

from the crystal smash event, i have gotten x2 sr/mr increased rate, and so i spent 30$ on the valentine chronicle x11 conjure. however, when i did the x11 conjure, the x2 sr/mr increase rate hasn't been used because when i went to the conjure section of the app, the x2 sr/mr increase alert was still there. so i thought it might be a time based one which i used my remaining GC to do 85 gc advanced conjure, but when i went back to the conjure section, the x2sr/mr has been used up. i find this unfair because the description of x2 sr/mr increase rate i got from crystal smash clearly stated that x2 sr/mr rate applies to the x11 conjure as well, but apparently i haven't and i want a compensation.

Advertisement

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: need GMs right now.

The GMs are aware of the issue however it has already been resolved as of 14:23 PST 2/14.

The SR/MR Increase Rate notification only increases the chance of Conjuring a SR/MR it does NOT guarantee an SR/MR from an x11 Advance Conjuring. The x11 Advance Conjuring ONLY guarantee at least one HR.

witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedFeb 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: need GMs right now.

Fairner wrote:
The GMs are aware of the issue however it has already been resolved as of 14:23 PST 2/14.

The SR/MR Increase Rate notification only increases the chance of Conjuring a SR/MR it does NOT guarantee an SR/MR from an x11 Advance Conjuring. The x11 Advance Conjuring ONLY guarantee at least one HR.  

im sorry for making it confusing. so what im trying to say is...
*got SR/MR increase rate from crystal smash,
* read description "will also work on x11 conjure"
* bought 3k GC
*clicked on valentine chronicle x11 conjure
* conjured it
* tapped "conjure" button inbetween "quest" and "sacrifice" button
* saw that the notice from crystal smash was still intact
* thought it was time limited so i used up my remaining GC for 85 GC which is 1 conjure
* came back to conjure screen to conjure basics
* saw the notice of crystal smash disappeared
* caught an idea that maybe... the sr/mr rate boost was used up on 85 GC conjure instead of x11 valentine chronicle conjure
* asked messaged board if it was time limited or 1 time use
* got answered that it was 1 time use
* now im wondering why the sr/mr rate boost from crystal wasn't used during my x11 conjure.

i think this is more clear no? any how... i do know that it doesn't "guarantee" SR/MR but it does boost the rates right? considering the sr/mr boost from crystal , and the 'today only! advanced conjure sr/mr chance x2' campaign and the description of valentine chronicle x11 stating "advanced conjuring sr/mr 2x more likely 1hr or higher guaranteed", i will have x6 the boost than normal so... what im really thinking is that that extra x2 boost from the crystal smash could have actually helped me get better cards... i mean i paid for my product expecting those probability but when the probability decreased due to technical or translation failure, i don't know what to do...?

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:46 pm
I am unsure whether the 2x chance is a one time use or is timed. I will have to ask a GM when they are in office.
I will reply when I receive an answer, apologies for the inconvenience.

Brocknoth00

Rank 0
Brocknoth00
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:44 pm
Sounds like Witch wants to know why the 2x Sr/Mr rate wasn't consumed by the Valentine x11 conjure. Going by the ad it should have been but wasn't and ended up getting used on the one AFTER the Valentine x11 that Witch wanted to use it on in the first place.

If the 2x Sr/Mr was only supposed to work on the regular x11 Advanced Conjure you guys should probably make sure future events disclose the proper information.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:56 pm
I have returned! Very Happy I asked a GM.
They said the 2x SR/MR rate increase ONLY works on the 11x Advanced Conjuring.
It is NORMALLY is a one time use.
However on February 14, it was the whole day.
Therefore it was on all the times you did the 11x Advance Conjuring.

witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedFeb 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Fairner wrote:
I have returned! Very Happy I asked a GM.
They said the 2x SR/MR rate increase ONLY works on the 11x Advanced Conjuring.
It is NORMALLY is a one time use.
However on February 14, it was the whole day.
Therefore it was on all the times you did the 11x Advance Conjuring.  

erm... ok..

i do know that there was one 2x SR/MR rate increase for the whole day, but there was another 2x SR/MR rate increase that i have gotten from the crystal smash which was one time use only. the "They said the 2x SR/MR rate incrase ONLY works on the 11x Advanced Conjuring" works when i just do 11 conjuring so i should have gotten x6 sr/mr increase if i do the math correctly, but i got x4 increase because 2x sr/mr rate increase from the crystal smash didn't got used up during my valentine chronicle conjure. so yes, Brocknoth00 has wrapped up exactly what i had wanted to say and yeah... im fine now... ^^ ty guys