Author Message

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
126
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:14 pm
vath101 wrote:
wow looks like I missed a lot :O  


mostly repetition, not really worth looking at :p

Advertisement

mustangfan9969

Rank 2
mustangfan9969
Joined
08 Oct 2009
Posts
537
Location
Connecticut now -_- United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Whats with all the hate. I check forums for something new or something actually related to pvp not drama I'm better u suck bull crap. This isn't beneficial to anyone.

Regroup,get more and keep pvping (to whichever faction it pertains to at the time) and get off forums qqing... try to make pvp better thats the purpose of these forums no?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheReedeemer

Rank 0
TheReedeemer
Joined
27 Oct 2009
Posts
61
Location
▲▼LAILAH▼▲ India
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:50 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
126
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:55 pm
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing

TheReedeemer

Rank 0
TheReedeemer
Joined
27 Oct 2009
Posts
61
Location
▲▼LAILAH▼▲ India
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:08 pm
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing  

Ikr this thread actually does needs trolling now unlike what is mentioned in the description ^^

Oberox

Rank 0
Oberox
Joined
25 May 2010
Posts
126
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:18 pm
TheReedeemer wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing  

Ikr this thread actually does needs trolling now unlike what is mentioned in the description ^^  


sure does Razz

saint31111117

Rank 4
saint31111117
Joined
05 Aug 2009
Posts
2537
Location
United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:33 pm
Kandiii wrote:
Well this is going to be locked soon Rolling Eyes  


/spanks and runs myuahahahah

And now Quit this CRAP game, cya on good games :)

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10610
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:59 pm
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing  

Ikr this thread actually does needs trolling now unlike what is mentioned in the description ^^  


sure does Razz  
*cracks knuckles* where do i start?

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

TheReedeemer

Rank 0
TheReedeemer
Joined
27 Oct 2009
Posts
61
Location
▲▼LAILAH▼▲ India
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:22 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing  

Ikr this thread actually does needs trolling now unlike what is mentioned in the description ^^  


sure does Razz  
*cracks knuckles* where do i start?  


Do we need to tell that to troll king Razz

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10610
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:25 pm
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Oberox wrote:
TheReedeemer wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

 

Sigh!! well i guess then i have to think of something to fight with you then . Lemme think........
*snores*  


this is an improvement on this thread's direction, not knowing what to fight about Laughing  

Ikr this thread actually does needs trolling now unlike what is mentioned in the description ^^  


sure does Razz  
*cracks knuckles* where do i start?  


Do we need to tell that to troll king Razz  
No, urface.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: