grumfiel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Account Doesn't Exist Error

Account Doesn't Exist Error
I've emailed support but after two days of trying to get help from them I'm hoping someone in the community might have a workaround.

My account is new, so it's not hacked or banned or anything.

I'm able to log into DK Online without any issue but when I try to log into Shaiya I'm getting the error "Account Doesn't Exist".

The only references to this error in Shaiya I've found has folks suggesting to go and activate their account but when I follow those links it just takes me to my account management and there isn't anything on that page about activating (I'm guessing the information was out of date).

If anyone can help point me in the direction of a solution that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Advertisement

Groeteke11

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 2:46 am
reinstall shaiya and make sure its the correct game.exe from aeriagames and not a private server Smile

grumfiel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:03 am
I used their own patcher to download the game...

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 14, 2013 11:47 am
Try changing your password, then logging in/out of the website a few times.

grumfiel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 2:26 pm
I've tried changing my password and logging in and out of the site a few times. I've also tried re-installing the game.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:29 pm
grumfiel wrote:
I've tried changing my password and logging in and out of the site a few times. I've also tried re-installing the game.  

Please make sure your password has at least 8 characters

grumfiel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:34 pm
Superman0X wrote:
grumfiel wrote:

That was it, Thank you!

Talk about an unclear error, they should really make it so you can't set your password shorter than 8 characters on the web form.

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:40 pm
grumfiel wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
grumfiel wrote:

That was it, Thank you!

Talk about an unclear error, they should really make it so you can't set your password shorter than 8 characters on the web form.  

That should be fixed at this time, but we apologize for the odd sequence of events that have been frustrating you.